Need Some folk that wants to brainstorm WITH me for NICE scenes in my story

HAHAHAHA HECK YEAH just gotta find the overlays but that will be alright so I got another question real quick? Do you know anything about the overlays some people use in their stories it are the characters they used to use but then itā€™s a overlay and the eyes are moving? I just canā€™t seem to get it as clear as they have? Do you know how they do that

2 Likes

all of them are overlays that they use, they cut out the eye from the character and they upload it as overlays.

Hmm aight thanks

1 Like

I donā€™t know how they code it, its going to take a while to know how to do it, first. So hmmm more funny stuff, maybe like a car ride then something funny going on. Hmā€¦what else do u need.

So I saw that you make turteriols what does that mean?

1 Like

My start of the story isnā€™t as good as I hoped, I canā€™t seem to make it any better or any better code or whatever I also need a idea for the purpose of one character

2 Likes

Tutorials mean that you are demonstrating what to do when you are coding. Like for example, I am showing you how to make a character run, and I show you how to do the code for it.

Ooooow thatā€™s so useful tho if i ever

1 Like

Is this your first story you are working on?

More like my first serious story Iā€™m working on HAHAH I made a thousand and I gave up because I didnā€™t like the start or the story line or whatever this is the first that I actually feeel

1 Like

If so, U GOTTA give it a shot. Itā€™s pretty awesome when your learning how to code, but its going to get a bit longer for u to get used to it but keep on practicing and watching tutorials to help you. Joseph evans tutorials are the best you can check out.

And okay, believe me, I did the same. I started a story but then I gave up, but now I publish my story and Im working on more. Now, the start of your storyline all starts off with your plot.

So like letā€™s say you have your plot already, think of some scenes u can start off with AFTER you finish planning your story. hmā€¦So plan your story then start of with your first starting scene.

You want me to make the start? Without a story but with the plot tho?

1 Like

No. First, plan your story. Get a book or you can use word document to start planning.

Plan out your characters, like what role are they going to play, bad guy or good guy. Is your story going to have a happy or sad ending etc.

Before you start creating your characters and then going to your script, always plan out your story first on a paper or book or whatever you use.

1 Like

Yeah did that done that been there ( for real is it bin there or been there) ( is bin actually a word?) I did that and itā€™s nice but my start is just not interesting enough and I just donā€™t know what Rios whole plan is like I know what heā€™s like what he wants that heā€™s the good / bad guy but I donā€™t know why he want to do ( some thing long story) like I canā€™t think of anything

1 Like

Hm, okay. So, Rios is a bad guy. The reason heā€™s bad is either something bad happened in his past life or in present life.

Example: it could be about

Family
Betrayal
Lost
Hatred

It could be about anything, once you think of that idea, write it down so you wonā€™t forget. Hmā€¦what else. Hmā€¦

1 Like

Do you like got Instagram? Itā€™s pretty late in my country and you are really HELPFUL but we can also do it in the forum?

1 Like

Sure. @lanafrazer.episode. Message me whenever yr ready.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.