Need Some folk that wants to brainstorm WITH me for NICE scenes in my story

No. First, plan your story. Get a book or you can use word document to start planning.

Plan out your characters, like what role are they going to play, bad guy or good guy. Is your story going to have a happy or sad ending etc.

Before you start creating your characters and then going to your script, always plan out your story first on a paper or book or whatever you use.

1 Like

Yeah did that done that been there ( for real is it bin there or been there) ( is bin actually a word?) I did that and itā€™s nice but my start is just not interesting enough and I just donā€™t know what Rios whole plan is like I know what heā€™s like what he wants that heā€™s the good / bad guy but I donā€™t know why he want to do ( some thing long story) like I canā€™t think of anything

1 Like

Hm, okay. So, Rios is a bad guy. The reason heā€™s bad is either something bad happened in his past life or in present life.

Example: it could be about

Family
Betrayal
Lost
Hatred

It could be about anything, once you think of that idea, write it down so you wonā€™t forget. Hmā€¦what else. Hmā€¦

1 Like

Do you like got Instagram? Itā€™s pretty late in my country and you are really HELPFUL but we can also do it in the forum?

1 Like

Sure. @lanafrazer.episode. Message me whenever yr ready.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.