Need some good zombie apocalypse episode story recommendations!

Hii everyone, this thread is just as the title says. I need some good zombie apocalypse story recommendations I was reading this one story but the author sold it to episode and won’t be updating the community version anymore…and I refuse to read episode official stories since all they do is suck the fun out of them by adding a bunch of gem choices for no reason…as if anybody has enough gems to pay for 3-6 gem choices that cost 29 gems each, they’re giving me very much “money-hungry” :unamused: (woah I got a little off-topic there sorry :sweat_smile: ) but yea if you have any good zombie apocalypse story recommendations please share them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

dead end!!! by verawrites on episode there is 6 chapters and she has taken a little break for a while due to mental health however her story is so amazing

1 Like

*I hate zombies by Kayla s

It’s in ink but it’s super funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And *undead by Allison marie

1 Like

thank you!:heart:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like