Need some help in promoting my story for hidden gem shelf. Please?

Hey everyone. I’m Lynn Ann, kind of a new, temporary writer, but I had completed 2 stories!
I do not have an IG account, so I guess my stories do not get much reads and not many know my stories’ existence :sweat_smile:
I have 2 stories that are completed, but the total reads are around 400. That’s kind of a bummer; I do get lots of positive feedback from many of you, yet my stories don’t get reached out.

So, recently I’ve been seeing opportunities for stories to be widely promoted through shelfs; if I’m not mistaken, currently there is a hidden gem shelf.
Its a bummer for me as I do not have an IG account, so I kind of missing the opportunity to suggest my story in the IG post. :frowning_face:

I’m not sure whether I am in the correct forum section, but I would like to know if there is possibility of me suggesting my stories in the forums instead of in IG for the hidden gem shelf. I feel its will be less opportune for writers with no IG account. This could also help writers like me.
If suggesting my story in forums will not help, I will be truly grateful if any of you who had read either of my stories to help me to suggest in the IG post for hidden gem shelf.

I apologise if this comes as a self-promoting. It is not actually. I do love my stories to be read, but I am doing this thread so that writers like me could relate, and we too can get the same opportunity to suggest our stories for the hidden gem shelf. Hope the rest of you could understand my point :smile:

Anyway, the following are my stories with its details:
My first story: Too Good To Be True
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery, with psychological thriller, drama, romance, comedy, everything!
Description: Your teenage dream did come true when you met YOUR DREAM GUY years later, exactly like you thought it will be! But, is it too good to be true?
No. of chapters: 20 + 3 bonus chapters (Complete too!)
Link to TGTBT: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

My second, short story.
Title: Love Me Again?
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance, and with a little drama and mystery
Description: You have always been alone. You had once fell in love with a simple guy, but soon he broke your heart. A year later, he wants you back, so will you love him again?
No. of chapters: 8 (Complete)
Link to Love Me Again?: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5260478226038784

Hoping for a positive feedback. Suggestions of other stories by writers with no IG account are welcomed too, so hopefully somebody could help us.

P.S. This is NOT a R4R thread. If you want to do so, please pm the authors personally.

Thank you!

Moved to Share Feedback since this is not for R4R. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.