Need some help with how love interests meet in my story!

Hi!
I am going to give you my description, and if you need more info please say so!

BubblePop, the newest video streaming app that allows everyone from around the world to send in videos. What drama awaits?
CC
CHOICES COUNT

In this story, you are a Bubbler. You make vlogs, and your choices matter. If you made a clickbaity video, your viewers may not like that, and may dislike your channel. If you talk about someone doing something to you, your viewers might go on a witch hunt and harrass that person. Or the person you talked about might find out your true feelings. What do you guys think would be some cool scenarios? I’m thinking about having maybe 4 love interests. (2 females, 2 males)

EDIT:

For example, I have a celebrity that collabs with many bubblers, and she owns a cafe. The MC goes to the cafe, and she remembers some videos she saw with a celebrity being the owner of the place. They eventually meet inside the cafe, and MC sends an email to her business email and they collab! You either choose if you like ladies when you talk to her, or if you will have her as a friend

Well, the first is her landlord and she meets him by him coming upstairs and greeting her to the building. i have three options, which is “I need help moving” “I don’t need help” or “I guess I need help” And they effect the relationship between the characters. The second is above.

“celebrity that collabs with many bubblers, and she owns a cafe. The MC goes to the cafe, and she remembers some videos she saw with a celebrity being the owner of the place. They eventually meet inside the cafe, and MC sends an email to her business email and they collab! You either choose if you like ladies when you talk to her, or if you will have her as a friend.”

The third, i need help with. I think I would like him to be the bad boy type, and for the 4th love interest to be a person with an addiction that needs help.

2 Likes

So basically like YouTube/ other social media apps?

Yes : ). I need some help on how the love interest could meet the protagonist, and maybe some situations they could be in. For example, I have a celebrity that collabs with many bubblers, and she owns a cafe. The MC goes to the cafe, and she remembers some videos she saw with a celebrity being the owner of the place. They eventually meet inside the cafe, and MC sends an email to her business email and they collab! You either choose if you like ladies when you talk to her, or if you will have her as a friend.

bump

This is legitly the something would never think of!

But, how does the bubbler meet her love interests?

Well, the first is her landlord and she meets him by him coming upstairs and greeting her to the building. i have three options, which is “I need help moving” “I don’t need help” or “I guess I need help” And they effect the relationship between the characters. The second is above.

“celebrity that collabs with many bubblers, and she owns a cafe. The MC goes to the cafe, and she remembers some videos she saw with a celebrity being the owner of the place. They eventually meet inside the cafe, and MC sends an email to her business email and they collab! You either choose if you like ladies when you talk to her, or if you will have her as a friend.”

The third, i need help with. I think I would like him to be the bad boy type, and for the 4th love interest to be a person with an addiction that needs help.

Well, a bad boy is a little cliche, and a lot of people doesn’t like that.

What I’m suggesting is that perharps he has an arrogant attitude instead of a cliche bad boy?

Yeah, that’s what I meant. It’s not in highschool so i just said badboy for the feel of it. I need some ideas on how they meet and what some dates they should go to for all of them