Need some help with my story description

Hello Episodians,
I’m currently working on my new story and I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas of a good story description I’m really stumped, help would be greatly appreciated

Plot:
MC is a nurse “married to her job”, and the LI is a detective who recently moves to her town,he often has to go to the hospital, whether its to investigate accidents, bring in prisoners if they’re injured, interview victims, etc. he tries to break down her walls while his engagement falls apart.

Note: I’ve been working on this for some time now, I know times are tough and there’s a lot of injustice, if its wanted, I’ll push publishing my story back

1 Like

The MC is a beloved nurse who is married. Recently a detective named LI moved in MC’s town, he is in a disastrous relationship. What’s standing in their way are themselves?

Does the MC help the love interest with his problems?? Like how does she connect to the Ll’s storyline??

For example was she his nurse or something…

(Not to sound rude :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

MC has never been a fairy tale type of girl. MC is happily married to “Generic hospital Name”, working her nights and weekends away. Detective “Generic detective name, Robinson maybe” works to avoid his crumbling marriage. What happens when the cross paths on a case. Will MC Find a happily ever after, or will work be her only bachelor ?

I know it should be shorter :sweat_smile:
With a little bit more information maybe I can form something better?

nah, at least not yet :stuck_out_tongue:
he often has to go to the hospital, whether its to investigate accidents, bring in prisoners if they’re injured, interview victims, etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.