Need some help with my vitamins -d

Can you tell me good for vitamin -d want to know how can bring up vitamin -d up high have do know good idea In it. My vitamin -d 30% tell kind food need to eat .

2 Likes

I looked up some stuff. I was at the doctor last week and my vitamin D is pretty low. I bought some supplement pills. The doctor wants me to have 3000 units each day.

As far as food goes, the things that stand out are things I like. Fish, especially salmon and tuna, have some vitamin D, But don’t over do it – they may also have some mercury. Eggs have some vitamin D, too. I like having some eggs for breakfast. :hatching_chick::fish:

If you prefer vegetables, mushrooms are a good source, particularly if they’re wild, or have been grown under full spectrum lights. I used to dislike mushrooms. I don’t know what changed, but now I think they’re delicious. :mushroom:

There are fortified foods, but that doesn’t impress me. I might as well take a supplement.

And then, there’s good ol’ sunshine. It helps, but my vitamin D goes low even if I’m outside every day. :sun_with_face:

I hope this helps you. You and I both will be working on bringing up our vitamin D. Maybe more people will join the discussion and we’ll have a low-D support group. :wink:

4 Likes

i thought this said “I need some help with some D” lmfao

10 Likes

That be great I need lot help on it .we can do a group chat to. We do support group

3 Likes

Yes need more information on it please help me

2 Likes

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :rofl:

4 Likes

That was just ruthless :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Why he try to be a bully ask for help vitamin -d

No no I’m not trying to bully. I just misread your title, that’s all.

Also, I’m a girl lol :joy:

3 Likes

It ok

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.