Need some help with something for my story!

Hii, I really didn’t know what to keep as the title for this topic especially while trying to not get this topic flagged

But I’d really like to know, which country would you say is mostly known for art and rich in history about different things if that makes sense? The only country or city I can think of is France or Rome, but are there ones you know of?

It would help if you use reliable sources too and not just list different countries :sob: it’s really important for my story!

3 Likes

Rome is not a country. You mean Italy and France. But yes I think there are more. Germany has some beautiful art works (only lot of things got damaged in history), same goes for my own country The Netherlands (with their roman history. :wink: ) But it’s a good thing you ask over here. Maybe there are more. Russia, Japan, Indonesia, China, India.

2 Likes

Hi! Rome is a city, not a country. The country is Italy and Rome is the capital.

I’d say Spain is also well known for it’s art and history. The Netherlands has many famous painters and also Belgium!

You can just type: Dutch art, Spanish art, Belgian art and you’ll see yourself. :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry about the Rome thing, I was aware it’s not a country :sob: I wrote the entire post really quickly without thinking and only noticed when you pointed it out

1 Like

Yeah I’m aware Rome isn’t a country, at the time of making this topic I wrote everything too quickly without really thinking and only noticed my mistake when you and @/AngelWings1983 pointed it out :sob:

1 Like

Thank you for your response :sparkling_heart::relaxed:

Hi @Cerisontea

I would say Paris, Italy

Italy

Known for its rich art and architecture, Italy has inspired the architecture of many Western nations. Be it Michelangelo’s statue of David or Leonardo da Vinci’s eternal portrait of the Mona Lisa, these artworks are beyond excellence and people from across the world still stand in large queues to glimpse these masterpieces.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=b1089e77495fa001JmltdHM9MTY2OTQyMDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0xNDIwN2ZiNC1mN2Q1LTYyN2EtMWU1ZC02ZGE5ZjY0NTYzMmQmaW5zaWQ9NTM4Mg&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=14207fb4-f7d5-627a-1e5d-6da9f645632d&psq=which+country+would+you+say+is+mostly+known+for+art+and+rich+in+history&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9ldGMud29ybGRoaXN0b3J5Lm9yZy90cmF2ZWwvZGVzdGluYXRpb25zLXJpY2gtaGlzdG9yeS1jdWx0dXJlLyM6fjp0ZXh0PUtub3duJTIwZm9yJTIwaXRzJTIwcmljaCUyMGFydCUyMGFuZCUyMGFyY2hpdGVjdHVyZSUyQyUyMEl0YWx5LHN0YW5kJTIwaW4lMjBsYXJnZSUyMHF1ZXVlcyUyMHRvJTIwZ2xpbXBzZSUyMHRoZXNlJTIwbWFzdGVycGllY2VzLg&ntb=1

These countries are viewed as having a rich history. Egypt, with vast swaths of desert in its east and west and the rich Nile River Valley at its heart, is site to one of the world’s earliest and greatest civilizations. Its location at the northeast corner of Africa bordering the Mediterranean Sea has made it a cultural and trading center.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9d8427b012103216JmltdHM9MTY2OTQyMDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0xNDIwN2ZiNC1mN2Q1LTYyN2EtMWU1ZC02ZGE5ZjY0NTYzMmQmaW5zaWQ9NTM5NA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=14207fb4-f7d5-627a-1e5d-6da9f645632d&psq=which+country+would+you+say+is+mostly+known+for+art+and+rich+in+history&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudXNuZXdzLmNvbS9uZXdzL2Jlc3QtY291bnRyaWVzL3JhbmtpbmdzL3JpY2gtaGlzdG9yeQ&ntb=1

15 Best Cities In The World For Art. 1 Paris, France. With over 1,000 art galleries spread across the city, Paris is an art lover’s mecca. From iconic art museums like The Louvre – home of … 2 New York City, USA. 3 Tokyo, Japan. 4 São Paulo, Brazil. 5 London, UK.

For Best art @Cerisontea

3 Likes

Thank you soooo much! This actually helps me so much especially the sources you’ve given :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate your all your help :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:+1: Thank you, @LadyGraci .
@Cerisontea: Try ‘Vincent van Gogh’ → He is one of the most famish artists of The Netherlands (he also spend a lot of his life in France). And when you go further back in history you have ‘Rembrandt’ with his beautiful paintings like ‘de Nachtwacht’. :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I happy to hear that resource helps you and I am happy to help you and Thanks you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.