NEED SOME HELP: writer portal/ create section error

I’m trying to preveiw a story I’m writing in the create section of the episode app but my story is not showing up no matter what I do :pleading_face:

I could really use with some help thank you :pleading_face: :blush: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Are there any errors within the story,even backgrounds not approved?

1 Like

Ye there are some unapproved backgrounds but I have other stories with unapproved backgrounds that work just fine in the create section

Have you read the story before on the app? Cause if it’s been recently coded and has a error, you’ll need to wait till the backgrounds used will be approved . Atleast that’s waht I had to do when I had that problem.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advice it was recently coded so I’ll wait to see if the backgrounds need to be approved in case :grin: :grin:

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to wait for background approval. Even if there’s an error, it should still be visible in the app, even if it won’t play for you. Have you coded anything yet? As soon as you start an episode, it should be visible in the create section.

1 Like

I know that’s how it was with the rest of my stories as well but for some reason with this one I need to wait for the background to be aapproved