Need Some New Stories…

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

Hi :wave: here is my story. It’s the very first story that I wrote on Episode and I really need a feedback. Thanks in advance if you’re going to read it.
Title : Tempted by my friend’s lover
Author : Olivia Razaiarivelo
Genre : Romance /Comedy / Drama
Episode : only 4 for the moment (more episodes are coming soon)

Perhaps you’ll be interested in an adventure/romance story with good amount of comedy? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a notorious playboy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

:writing_hand:Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:
:gem:If anyone’s interested in an Read4Read or Gem4Gem, please send me a message. :open_book:

Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 8 & more coming
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240
:computer: :computer:
Forums (For screenshot proofs) @Mystic.Ceb
Facebook (For screenshot proofs): MysticCeb Stories | Facebook
Website (For updates/Info about the author): Mystic Writes - Home (weebly.com)

This is mine if you fancy giving it a try :heart:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 20 (ongoing).

Gem choices: Additional bonus scenes, extra points & support the author - none of which are necessary for the full experience, just optional extras :grin:

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

Hi! Feel free to check out mine if you’re interested :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :purple_heart:

Oh my god I read this last week and when I tell you it’s SOOOO GOODD! … the ending gave me a headache at first but I LOVE IT SO MUCH ION CARE!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for doing this! I’d love to know your thoughts! :purple_heart:

Here it is ~

•Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 5 OuT now!
•Genre: Drama/ Comedy
• Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

Cover!

Thanks for this thread! Here’s mine :relaxed: :heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes, Choices that matter
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sealed with a Kiss [4 + 5]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

Thank you for the thread :two_hearts: Hope you’ll check out mine.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Here’s my story <3
Title: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Episodes: 4 (more coming) DO NOT GO ONTO EPISODE 4 (it’s not done, you will end up just watching the intro and u will just waist a pass).
Style: Limelight, (Full CC)
Description: It only takes 1 night to turn your life upside down and Leane’s Life took an unexpected turn when she meets the SEXY but savage Ajax Santos, will Leane be able to resist his ways?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4784257570897920
Cover:
tempted_cr_posterThumb_urDOPzzEtB
due to some complications i don’t have an instagram account yet.

Maybe you’d like to check out my story :purple_heart:

Enchant My Heart
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Description: Leslie is working day and night to become an honorable member of her coven. Will she be able to prove her skills or will her love life end up being her downfall?
Choices matter - Point System
Full CC for MC + LI
IG: karome_episode

Cover

Ahh thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey lovely, thank you so much for this thread an maybe you would like mine? :see_no_evil: :two_hearts:
Title: Dazed
Author name: vidu
LI: 1
CC: Limited
Instagram: vidu.writes
Style: LL
Choices: No choices, sorry!
Genre: Romance
Description: After running from the proposal from the love of her life, Bridget meets him again after four years. Will things be different this time or will they be left dazed?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6539682233647104
Cover:

Hi ,I am new here
I posted my story 2 days ago
Title:Love Me Till The End
Author:rose_writes16
Description: Tristian A footballer and Tara A model. Tristian is broken, will Tara be able to bring light in his life or will the darkness spread away. Will Tristian be able to love her till the end?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5289965514326016

Firstly

• Veronica needs her ass whooped ASAP and I’m volunteering
  • Jake is so fucking fineeee
  • I also think mike is the killer
1 Like

Thank you sm for the feedback :pleading_face: I’m really happy that you gave my story a chance! I hope you enjoyed it :white_heart:

And it’s a fucking crime that your not on the episode shelf :broken_heart:

1 Like

I was on the “Back to Campus” shelf :hugs: Here’s it:

Congrats :champagne: & also rose is just my everything in the story

1 Like