Need some reads :) reads for reads!

Hi all! I have just started the rewrite process for my story Redefine. I had quite a handful of reads on the old story and would like for some people to check out the new version and let me know if there are any bugs or holes:)

I dont have any social media so its difficult to get my story out there. ReDefine by LeighIX

If you read my story, ill read yours! Let me know if youre interested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi I’ll love to do r4r with you

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

9 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Style: Limelight

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

R4R?!

Hello! I am up for rfr let me know how many chapters then we can get started!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Instagram: @sm._.writes
I have 7 chapters with me now!

Hi, I’d love to do r4r.
Here’s my story:

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Action, Comedy
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Full CC
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey, thanks for the thread! I’d love to do a R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

hi! this is my story :slight_smile: I’d love to do a r4r!

title: Little Lies
author: ellie brooke
genre: drama/romance
description: So, you’ve fallen for your best friend’s brother. But what happens when she forbids you from dating him? Can you hide this little lie?
chapters: 14 so far, more coming!
Main character CC, LL
1 love interest
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056
insta: els.episode

I will read this later and follow you too!

Id love to read! Let me follow you and add this to my list!

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapters you would want to do.

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Hi there!
I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested! :blush:

Here are the details about it :

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!

Follow me on IG : @Chocola.writes
Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

Duplicate closed. Refer to INK promote your story r4r (STILL ACTIVE AND READING)