Need some recommendations!

Hey!
Seems like you are into fantasy!
I’ve read many of them but unfortunately, they are not completed yet… I don’t know if you want them but I assume not, lol. Though, they upload frenquently. If you are interested, I can suggest you some.

The only story I read that is completed (and that is not on your list) is “Your Chakra” by Maggy. It’s a fantasy story! With a wizard and a nymph if I remember it right… :sweat_smile:

Hey :slight_smile: !
You can suggest them, I will just wait before reading them if they are upload frequently :slight_smile:

I’ve add Your Chakra thanks :smiley: !

My new story is a fantasy/ action story, its only episode 1 that it published but 2 and 3 will be out soon, just waiting on overlay and bg approvals.
my insta is @writtenbyelz where you can find the link to my story.

Alrighty then!

My stories of the moment are :

• The Blood Order by ChristineHZ (14, the 14th with early access)

• Eat Stake by Sinead O’Neill (21 chapters)

• R&R: Bloodbond by Kheyr (6 chapters)

• Something Wicked by Cindy Gaultier (Completed)

• Lifelike by Cindy Gaultier (Completed)

• Bound To Bite by Arrows (Completed)

• Hidden Shadows by Anyanka (Completed)

I forgot about those completed stories, lol. Hope you’ll enjoy these stories as I did even if some are not completed! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you both :smiley:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi!
I’m looking for some feedback, if you won’t mind reading it And telling me your opinion, it would help me a lot, I have 11 chapters published, chapters are quite Long And I do my best to update quickly, thanks!!

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy/Romance
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Here is my story!

Name: The Fallen

My User Name: Ivy🥰

Description: your stunning vamp BFF is turning eighteen and is about to find her soulmate. She’s perfect head to toe, and you? Well, you don’t even know what you are.

Cover:

Happy for read for read😋 always wanting to support others!!

Hi :yellow_heart: @funckymonckey wanna check out my story it’s in limelight

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 22 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Hey, my story is a mystery/romance story with slight fantasy. I just started a few days ago but maybe I would come back in a month or so when it’s closer to being done and let you know. It’s titled Dancing with Danger. What do you think?

These are some of my favourites, hope you will like them :blush:

•Fantasy:

Summary
  1. College of Eternity and The Elf King’s Quest by sophookles
  2. Something Wicked by Cindy Gaultier
  3. Bite My Tongue by Alphan
  4. Eat Me Up by Heli
  5. Mindreader by Alusza
  6. Black Magic by E R Gurney
  7. The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W.
  8. An Unspoken Attraction by LorenBethxox
  9. Finding Emerald by Sarah Kieser
  10. Wrapped In Lies by Mikayla Sloans

• Romance:

Summary
  1. Overdosed by Maite
  2. CEOs Don’t Play by Belle
  3. Sweet Deception by Anyanka
  4. Stories by effy ameer and Hope Moon

I’ve started Bite my tongue but i’ve seen there’s ’ ruby choice ’ ? so i don’t know if i will read this story … Same for Eat me up … But thanks for the recommendations, i’ve add the others on my list ! :smiley: I don’t know if the stories without the ’ complete’ is complete but I think they are complete ? o:

I can add the storie, but when you finish, you can send me a message saying the story is complete so I will try reading fast and let you know what I think :slight_smile: !

Can’t seem to find the story … D:

1 Like

Help friend
I read this one wonderful story and then I lost it. It was kiddos in school and the girl was a nerd girl and her fiend makes her ups does on a date with popular captain of football and then meet another boy at a party and he falls for her. His parents died in a plane crash. He is into stuff and it looks like he died and he gave her a ring. She goes to find him and gets into his crazy world of bad people. Please help

Thank you :heart: And will do! :two_hearts:

how did you only publish 1 episode, I thought the minimum was 3?

my story Over It is complete it’s romance