Need some suggestions for my story

Hi, I am an author :writing_hand: and I need some suggestions for my story. If you have then please tell me. My story name Mythical Wolf :wolf: and this story comes in fantasy. With that tell what to avoid in fantasy stories, what to not do in wolf related stories. If someone is interested to be my writing partner or co-author if yes then send me your Instagram id.

3 Likes

i m writing fantsy as well, i think you should go with flow like obviously its fantasy so uh can modify it in ur way … like normally vamps can mind control , uh can say wolves can do it… etc

2 Likes

Hi, I need a writing partner if you are interested then dm me on my Instagram account @Miss_Rose_Episode :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

just a quick question
are u willing to pay?

Give your story a little bit of everything

2 Likes

I cannot help much but I can give you some points to begin with for writing fantasy stories.
Avoid clichés
avoid stereotypical characters
create and add original creatures and describe it with clarity
play with weapons (not literally :sweat_smile:)
avoid “the chosen one”
avoid romance drama
you can add strong little kids characters - it is what vibing nowadays in fantasy series
avoid “helpless princess”
try to give hidden clues to make the readers curious
choose the time of era wisely
use powerful magical objects
I hope this helps you in any way.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Hey, you have given me really very good good suggestions for my story and I want to ask you will you like to be my writing partner.

1 Like

Thank you so much for considering me, but I’m more of a reader than a writer. I hope you find your partner soon. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, I need a writing partner for my story if you are interested to be my writing partner then pm me or dm me on Instagram @scarlet_rose_epix.

1 Like