Need someone to create art for my stories!

Hey, I’m currently writing two stories and I need covers, and splashes done for each please and thank you! The stories are in LL and in the future I may need someone to do art scenes for me please. I’m not very good at creating art so anything will help!

Or unless someone wants to share how they create their art would be helpful too.

Yo. I can help. I’m getting a drawing tablet tomorrow, so I can also help with the art scenes. Just give the info for the Covers and Splashes.
Some of my examples:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will send the info for my first story in a min!

These are the characters I want on the cover, the only thing I want is the girl with the double braids and the guy with the copper 06 skin tone standing back to back and the other characters can surround them doing whatever. There kind of like bandits. The background can be something like fire or whatever u think fits. And for the splashes I want 2 one that says “this story had mature themes and languages” and the other says “this story uses sound” and on the splashes base it off of the cover keep the same theme going and I only want 2 characters on each of the splashes and it doesn’t matter which two. If you need more info feel free to ask I know I’m kind of being bland with it

1 Like

I can’t tell what some of the facial features on the characters are…

Send all of your character details to @Canadian. Dont send pictures, just copy and paste your character details to the chat for her.

1 Like

My bad, I’ll write out the details!

My laptop is acting up so I’ll get you those details as soon as I can, sorry

1 Like

Character 1: Female - skin: rose 02 - hair: long feathered color is dirty blonde and has on flower crown red roses - eyebrows: arched natural color is dirty blonde - eyes: deepset mature color is hazel dark - face heart soft and has freckles - nose: pointed downturned - lips: full flat top pouty color is rose gloss. (Flora)
Character 2: Female - skin: neutral 02 - hair: over shoulder braid color is copper red - eyebrows: high arched angled color is copper red - eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye color is brown dark - face: Diamond Defined Contour - nose: round button - lips: Full Round Flat Top lip color is black gloss (Mariposa)
Character 3: Male - skin: copper 06 - hair: Long Top Messy Curls color is black silhouette - eyebrows: arched medium color is black - eyes: deepset downturned color is blue deep - face: diamond soft - nose: male generic - lips: full heart natural color is neutral medium nude matte (Jax)
Character 4: Female - skin: copper 06 - hair: long double dutch braids color is black silhouette - eyebrows: arched natural scar color is black - eyes: deepset downturned color is blue deep - face: heart soft - nose: defined natural - lips: full round pouty color is red deep gloss (Rielle)
Character 5: Male - skin: neutral 04 - hair: messy undercut color is brunette brown - eyebrows: round medium color is dark brown - eyes: deepset downturned lidded color is green emerald - face: diamond soft - nose: button wide - lips: full heart natural color is rose medium nude gloss (Noah)
Character 6: Female - skin: rose 02 - hair: hair flip color is light brown - eyebrows: arched thick style color is light brown - eyes: deepset almond color is blue green - face: heart defined - nose: pointed downturned - lips: heart shaped pout color is pink hot gloss (Ruby)
Character 7: Male - skin: rose 03 - hair: medium taper wavy color is dirty blonde - eyebrows: male generic color is light brown - eyes: male deep sunken color is hazel - face: chiseled angular - nose: hooked Grecian - lips: medium straight natural color is beige rose (Trevor)

-For the cover I want characters 4 and 5 (Jax and Rielle) standing back to back with arms crossed, and the rest gathered/standing around them doing an action/pose that is serious besides character 5 (Noah) make him laughing or goofing off or something and for the background do fire or something to do with fire do what you think is best
-For the splashes use any two characters for each and keep the theme the same as the cover but each splash has there differences one for “This story has mature languages and themes” and the other for “This story uses sound - Turn up your volume”

Thank you for doing this and I’m sorry I took so long to respond!

It’s fine. Thank you, I’m on it now.

1 Like

Hey I was wondering when the cover and splashes will be done? I’m not in a rush at all but I would just like to know.

Holy shoot. I’m so sorry. They were done ages ago, and I couldn’t find you. I’ll send them in ASAP (they’re on a computer at my work, so I’ll ave them by tomorrow).

1 Like

It’s okay, thank you

1 Like

Omg I love it thank you so much!!!

1 Like

SO sorry you had to wait so long.

1 Like

It’s okay

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again, but is there anyway you can change the size of the splashes, they’re too big. Could you make them smaller please and thank you. Episode suggests 420x580, but idk

Also how would you like me to credit you?

1 Like

Yeah, of course. And it’s hotel.hideaway_stories.
So, I re-sized the cover as well, because of all the black around it. Here is all your stuff.

Cover:

Splash 1:

Splash 2:

1 Like