Need someone to do art scenes for my story

I havnt been on for awhile. I am looking for someone to do art scenes for my story. I had few who did a really great job but dont have time anymore or wants me to pay but I dont make that kind of money. If I did I would.

My story wouldnt make sense if I had art scenes then the rest of my story has nothing. If I took the art scenes away that would be making the people who made it waste their time so I am not deleting it off my story.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

I can’t do art scenes at the moment but I am currently having a realistic art cover giveaway right now on my page, though you might be interested in that.

bump

Feel free to say no but… I’m not really a fantastic artist, I’ve only recently started and not with art scenes but covers and splashes, but I can have a go for you, if nobody else is trying it yet and it’s not too complex?
Up to you sweetie. :smiley:
Just so you can see what I have done…
20180925_030100

(First two are for myself the third was done as for someone else so anyone reading this please don’t take them, plus last one was splash for someone else)
:grin::grin:

i really like yours

Thank you… I can give it a go if you like… as I said it’s up to you. I won’t hold you to using it if you don’t like it lol.
Just give me the details and I’ll see what I can do :grin:

will tomorrow

That’s okay it’s early hours of the morning here anyway now lol

i messaged you

bump