Need Someone to help me by making some covers for my story When In Paris and some edits too

Hey My Loves :heart: , I’m in desperate need of someone to help me by making some covers for my story , When In Paris and some edits of my episode self so I can use some as my profile pic for my instagram account for Episodes and Wattpad. If you can help me out please message me and I will send you all the details regarding it. Mwah thanks so much My Loves​:kiss:.

4 Likes

I can try

2 Likes

Ahhhh thank u so much
I appreciate u saying that :blush:

1 Like

tho, can u remind me which one it was? My memory is real bad

1 Like

Hey, I can help you! Here is my thread!

P L E T H O R A G R A P H I C S

1 Like

Hello @sosobella13, this is Sydney the Moderator. :smiley: Welcome to the forums!

I’ve moved this topic to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the Episode team. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey I just saw this omg I loved love you to try how about I give you the details regarding my story cover and edits soon. :heart:

1 Like

sure

Hey I’m so sorry for the very late reply was busy with my last week of school but I’m on hols now so now I can give you the details , what way would you like to talk about the details regarding my story covers and edits. Thanks again you are the best.:heart: mwah. :kiss: