Need Someone to Help with a Background Edit

Hello! I need help with editing a background so that it fits with my story.

See these two images? I’m looking for a background for a guidance counselor’s office, one that shows the counselor’s desk and a flipped one that shows where the student sits and the room behind the student. I thought these two images would be perfect, but since they’re obviously for a music agent’s office I need them to be edited so they fit for a guidance counselor.

Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance! :relaxed:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, that background’s really good! Though, it isn’t really what I’m looking for.

So how do you want it changed it look like a guidence counselor room? I know you wanted the musical aspects of the images removed, but what did you want in addition?

For my story, the guidance counselor is this very bubbly, hippie-esque woman that’s all about being true to yourself and also a bit of a feminist. So, I want the office to reflect that. Like, make the walls a less boring color (like some sort of soothing, pastel-equse kind of deal), and have posters and art that’s inspirational and hippie-like. Also, for the one showing the counselor’s desk, I want the desk and the chairs in front of it to be separate overlays.

Okay, I’ll see if I can do that.

1 Like

Aaah, thank you! :relaxed:

Here is the second image with it’s overlays

Overlays

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind, but I’ll edit the second one for you tommorrow. The one above me awhile.:sweat_smile:

Sorry about the late reply, @Astro.duxst! :sweat_smile:

But anyways, thank you so much for these backgrounds. I love them! I can’t wait to see what the other one will look like :grin:

Hey, @Astro.duxst! Are you still editing the other background image for me?