Need someone to rate my art

Wow, that’s really good. :heart: The colors and shading look a little rough but I know you can practice more to get it right. :grin: I really do like it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :heart:…I’m still a beginner so I hope it will get better

1 Like

You’re a beginner and you can do that?? That’s great! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s that- th- thats! BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

Hello Dear! I am so glad I stumbled upon your account! :smiley: It is so hard to find people that take requests and also make beautiful ones. My co-writer and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be our personal art scene maker. This is because, my friend and I are starting our first episode story. We have tried to start others previously but we just ended up loosing interest, but we have faith in this new idea.:crossed_fingers: This is all very new, as you can see I am sending this message to you on my personal account :sweat_smile: We are still in the process of planning which may take some time. I want to incorporate an art scene in my story because, as a reader I feel art scenes add this new excitement to the story, they personally intrigue me. Art scenes can show a story outside of episode’s capabilities. This is why I feel art scene are important to a story. I am able to send you the first 5 chapters (After they are done) so you can decide whether it is worth it or not. I totally understand if it will take some time. There WILL be some advantages of accepting, which I will get into later on. I hope you take us up on our offer! :blush: Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.