Need someone who can code me a mini game? (Kinda urgent :/ )

Hey can someone please help me code a mini game scene???
It’s for my story, i need a fighting mini game, for two characters in a video game? (I’m not sure if that makes sense…)
But if you could include the point system so it’s depending on the characters choices who wins? that would be amazing
(if you already have one, that your willing to share with me. i can change the names!)
Anyways this is kinda urgent, so if you could make it as soon as you can i will be forever
grateful!

Also if you want to check out my story, it’s called “Temperamental” :wink:

1 Like

I can make you make in the morning, any more details?

1 Like

thank you so much!!!
i don’t think i explained it well before ^^^^ but if you can, can you please make them not talk? (only because the way i’m coding it, it’s as if there in a video game)
also the characters i’m using are called
@FIGHT1
@FIGHT2
but i don’t care if you change the names,

thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

Is a boy vs girl or girl vs girl boy vs boy?

Could you please make it boy vs boy!

1 Like

Yes I did that, I made a lucky guess, are they playing as Fight1 or Fight2?

1 Like

Fight 1!
and i totally forgot to mention this but my story is in ink :blush:

1 Like

I wished you would have told me, I did it in LL, I’ll change it tomorrow, and what background setting would you like.

EXT. JUNKYARD MAZE - NIGHT please…
And i don’t mind changing the animations, since i was an idiot and forgot to tell you

1 Like

No, I don’t mind I want it to be smooth for you, I’ll start fresh tomorrow.

I’m so sorry

1 Like

It’s okay, I’m still smiling that I get to help someone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awh that’s so nice of you

1 Like

Thanks.

How many rounds would you like?

hmm… probably 3?

I’m sorry but I can’t make your mini game, it’s taking up a lot of time, and your not responding fast enough, I’m sorry but I can’t do it. Have a nice day.

okay :frowning:
But every time you texted me i was at school or sleeping… so i don’t think that’s a valid reason to say your going to do something your not planning on doing :woman_shrugging:
but it’s your time so whatever

I’ll try… it might take a while if you send all the stuff you need as soon as possible. And i mean all I will try my best to do it. I might not manage to do it but I will try. If it’s alright could I give you my number privately and you could sen it there?
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: