Need something to read!

Seeing that it can take quite some time to find something that fits my taste to read on the app, I thought that I would ask here. Recommend me some stories, the genres I prefer is fantasy and sci-fi but I’m open to read other genres as well. However, I’m NOT interested in stories that include the following:
Gangs
Pregnancies
Vampires
Werewolves
Bad Boys
Millionaire/Billionaire LI
Teacher LI (Acceptable if the LI happens to be a teacher as long as he/she isn’t the MC’s teacher)
Arranged Marriage
Insta love
One dimensional mean girls

Please note that I have not the slightest interest in reading these kinds of stories so please do not recommend me a story that includes any of the things listed above, not even if you think that it’s completely different from other stories that include it.

Things that I do like:
Slow burn romances (Preferably not stories in the romance genre rather stories where romance comes second to a bigger plot and conflict)
Realistic female friendships
Diversity
Dystopia
Stories set between the 16th century and early 20th century
Royalty (Political intrigue that is, think Game of Thrones)

3 Likes

Hello there! Thanks for this thread! I think you’ll really like me new story! The story is not anywhere near over yet, so as I continue to update we will get further into the dimensions of the characters. Also, one of the romances in the story is going to be a very very slow burn. :wink: So I hope you enjoy! If you do decide to read could you let me know what you think? I would love to hear your feedback! :sparkling_heart::grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

the stolen child
argiyon
precision impact
the key of ziareus

1 Like

You might like The Ruby Tiara, Moonlit Feathers and The Dragon Bride (all by the same author).
Some other fantasy that are unique:
Wings of Light
Delirium
Necessary Evil

1 Like

Oooooo female friendships is basically my story
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Author: MKG

Genre: Slice of Life/ Romance/Comedy/some Drama/Friendships

Story style: Limelight

Description: Every girl has their own story. Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are 4 very different and unique girls. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.

4 different races, sexualities and multiple love interests for each girl.

MC* CC

Episodes: 4

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for this thread!

I just wrote and am continuing to write a story!

Name: Love’s a game
Author: B.Carlton
Plot: After a devestating breakup, you sign up for America’s biggest dating show - Love’s a Game. How will you navigate the trials of your newfound on-screen life?
Themes: Romance, friendship, complicated relationships, fame
episodes: 6

LGBT options

The choices in this story really matter, and you can choose whether to follow a romantic plot or not. I wanted to show that it’s okay for a character to focus on themselves and their friendships.

1 Like

Perhaps you like my story as well, I’m still working on it, but my first three chapters are ready. Take a look if you want:

Title: Stalker in a Santa suit
Author: Odilia
Genre: Mystery
Summary: Strange things happen when many people are in one house… can you solve the mysteries that keep happening?
Chapters: 3. Still working on it.
Style: Limelight
Included: Choices
(can’t post a link so you need to search it)

Please let me know what you think!

1 Like

Sounds interesting so I will definitely read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, I have already read your story and I loved it :slight_smile: I can’t wait to get to know more about each character :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The whole dating show premise didn’t sound so intriguing at first but if it isn’t just about romance then I will definitely check it out :slight_smile:

The title certainly has me intrigued :slight_smile: The plot sounds good too so I will definitely read it :slight_smile:

You can check out one of mine if you like. Both are quite light hearted reads.

Strongholds & Wyverns
Fantasy/Adventure with comedic elements

Confessions of a Female Jock
Romantic Comedy
It’s your first year of college and you’re already leading a double life! Academic beauty by day, MVP of the football team by night!

3 Likes

Awwww thank you so much :slight_smile:
Hope you’re ready for some surprises :rofl:

2 Likes

@maggdizz504 Do you like murder mysteries? I can recommend you my story if you like :blush:

1 Like

My story doesn’t have anything you don’t like; it’s in drama section and you have a bit of romance with 2 guys (you can choose how to act around them in future episodes because you won’t talk with them much. Like I said before it’s drama but also has mystery.
The story is set in 2019 a girl (MC) moves from Paris, France to Miami, where she was born and raised along side with her mother and father. Her mother died in plane crash, and her body was never found, and neither were anyone else’s, which raises suspect in a small police department. Her mother died on her way to music tour around Europe, MC also has talent for singing but her Father doesn’t let her sing because he doesn’t want to lose her as well. Everything changes when Joline, MC aunt who met MC as a child but never talked to as a teenager comes to her house. MC then decides to join Music School for young adults where Joline works.

You also get to follow other characters and see what is their life like :smiley:
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016

1 Like

hey there :heart_decoration:

I tried to create a different story, which is non-cliche :ribbon: you are playing as a girl and a boy here, so you‘ve got 2 mcs. :ribbon::ribbon: both of them are really sassy (kinda badass) but they are having always each other’s backs. There are deep friendships, much trouble, romantic situations and funny dialogues :ribbon:

The choices matter and will have an effect on the story - the point system is also used later :confetti_ball:

Have a nice day/night

Much love, May :hibiscus:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

[

[

1 Like

A few recommendations I have for you!

Action:
*The Teenage Vigilante @Cheesepls33
This story is just so good. Like if you know of the TV show Arrow, it reminds me of that but all teenagers. Kind of like a Young Justice but they dont have superpowers they just mf kick ass!

If you want a story where choice seriously dictates what happens:
*Fading Away @FadingAwayEpisode
It’s romance but it’s definitely not the typical type that you usually see on Episode! Definitely, a good read!

Fantasy or Sci-Fi:
*Twisted Fate: Blood Mythology @TwistedFate
*Binary Stars @Nodira

3 Likes

Please do, I’m always up for some good mystery :slight_smile:

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:I love MC: The Girl In Glass! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

1 Like

Awesome! Here’s my story :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

2 Likes