Need stories to binge read

Lucky :pensive: I have 3 assignments 3 reports and exams coming up even though it’s easy I don’t have time so honestly respect :purple_heart:

1 Like

Here’s my story if you would like to read it.

Title: Through The Multiverse
Genre: Adventure/ Fantasy (Sci-fi)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @nis.storiesx
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4847730093064192
Description: When your life takes a turn for the worse, you’re forced to embark on a journey to save all known alternate realities, unlocking the secrets within the cosmos.
Cover:

1 Like

Your story is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

~Hey hun, here’s my story!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

I have a completed story you can binge and an ongoing one if you’re looking for something else to read :grin:

There’s also lots of good recommendations on my episode profile and my Instagram you could take a look at :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 12 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

2 Likes

My story??? Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m serious :raised_hand:t4::relieved: I’m hooked going to finish chapter 2 & 3 later after my zoom class.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:Ok. You let me know if you still love it later on then. :flushed:

2 Likes

Title - Accidental Hybrid
Genre - Fantasy
LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female
Full Customisation for MC and LI (except eye colour)
IG account - @connie.episodes

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5392308135329792

1 Like

hi! hope you’ll give mine a chance :relaxed:

Story: The Good Things Badgirls Do
Author: kaycie
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10 (ongoing!)
Description: One girl runs her mouth, and the other one runs her foot across people’s faces. After fighting for what they believe in, they’ve been exiled to public school and find new hot prey to deal with.
Instagram: @kaycie.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6157247634931712

1 Like

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection…

2 Likes

Hi! This would be my story - I hope you’ll give it a try. :star_struck:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Length: 11 chapters out
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesn’t work for you, search by “The Gifted Drama”)

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

If you’re into murder mysteries, you should check out my story :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Chapters: 5 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization other than not being able to change the MC’s skin color. Both LIs are fully customizable.

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

2 Likes

Hi
Thank you for the thread
This is my story:)

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. It’s National Adoption Month in the United States and I have a completed adoption story called When Love Takes You In. It’s 8 episodes and it’s about a doctor and a teacher who reconnect because of a little boy they both know and love.
When_Love_Takes_You_In_posterThumb_JOfyoxHqQe

2 Likes

I read all chapters in 3 hours, you got talent :pleading_face::teddy_bear:

1 Like

Please read mine. I will upload 3 more episode this week.
:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

If you ever feel bored, feel free to check the story I published not to long ago :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Switch Psyche (LL)
Author: Sicy Ricci
Genre: Adventure
Description : Vampires never existed. They were created by a crazy scientist||
Jade is killed by her ex. She now has to live with a “Goddess” inside of her. What’s her purpose? |4MCs, 7endings, 3LI+LGBT|

Art scenes, mini games, escape games, choices, point system, advanced directing

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey thank you for this thread love! I just recently published my new story called Yearning. It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out!!:smile::two_hearts:

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 2 (but won’t be able to choose)
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

1 Like