Need story idea help? [CLOSED]

Hey guys!

This isn’t your typical “hey you want to write a story with me?” post. I’m here to ask you if you need help writing your story. Run out of ideas? I can help with that. Want to write a story but don’t know what to write about? I can guide you to a great idea! I may not be a “big” author with a million reads or some expert at writing stories but I always have ideas running through my brain. I’m always thinking about the next story. BUT, it has been rough. I just haven’t had time. So since I haven’t had time, I thought that I could help those struggling who have plenty of time to write. It’s a great way to keep my creative juices flowing and hopefully, yours :slight_smile:

As stated in the beginning, I’m not your writing partner. I’m not here to do any work involving the portal (ie. outfits, characters, coding, directing). I’m only here to help if you’re stuck on ideas for your story. Planning is mostly what I’m offering you. If you ask nicely, I will also read your story (unpublished/3 episodes) and give you feedback. :wink:

Just a few disclaimers:

• I live in the Midwest, USA (Eastern Standard Time)
  • I have a job outside of episode, so I will be available after 2pm (Monday-Friday)
  • Available 9-11am on weekends
  • I will only be taking 2-4 people a month

EDIT: I just realized it’s much more difficult than I thought. So I will only be helping those who have unpublished stories AND/OR only 3 episodes

If this sounds like something that could help you, comment down below:

• Your name and Instagram (if you have one)
  • Genre
  • Story title (if you have one)
  • Where you live (time zone)
  • What you need help with

Once you’ve commented, I will send you a PM on here or Instagram so we can get started :slight_smile:

If you are ever rude or disrespectful, I will NOT help you. I know writing is hard, especially on episode, but you have to be respectful!

2 Likes
  • Your name and Instagram Lea @lea_author
  • Genre Drama
  • Story title Your Heart My Heart
  • Where you live Croatia CET
  • What you need help with
    I’ve run out of ideas about what to do for the next scene I already have something in mind but idk how to put everything together

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Bump!

Bump

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.