Need story recommendations

I am looking for limelight stories, where you can be in a relationship/marriage with two people at the same time. Would be nice if it was completed or close to being finished. Thank in advance

1 Like

Thank you for making this tread!

I just published my first story a week ago. It doesn’t have a lot of advanced choices as I focus on character and plot development but I ensure you, it’ll be worth your while! And I promise, you will get to choose your happy ending!!

Here is some info on my story:

Story Name: The Return
Author Name: Elle Redd (IG: @elleredd.episode)
Chapters: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Style: Limelight (full customization)
Genre: Romance
Summary: After deserting her friends and family eight years ago, Diana is back in town. Her self-imposed exile destroyed many of her relationships. Will her return do the same?

50%20PM

My story also has two love interests!

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace is completed has 29 chapters it has multiple point of views

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

You can check out mine if you want!
Title : AW: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 18 [One last Chapter to be completed]
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

Uuu Tangled Spells

Thank you for the suggestion, can I be with two people in this story?

Thank you for suggesting, will I be able to be with 2 people at the same time?

Right Beside you . :blush:
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Her aunt, who wants the best for her, decides to send her into an Eating Recovery Center. [SEMI CC/LL/POINTS]
Episodes : 1
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available, but limited
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :