Need story suggestions

I hope this helps, I also tried to summarize some facts which I think could be good to know:

Complete stories:

• Competitive Edge by Piccalilly (LL, CC, F MC, F&M LI, Point System)
    → experience college, face past drama, and maybe uncover some secrets…

• The Wall by J. Miley (LL, CC, F MC, F+M LI + Aromantic option, Point System + Minigames)
    → time is set in the middle ages, you run away since you would otherwise be traded to pay your father’s debt, you hope to find some fabled land where everyone apparently is “equal”.

• College of Eternity by sophookles (LL, CC, F MC, F+M LI, Point System, I think mini games too)
    → Fantasy story with magic, “Choose your own path, specify your powers, find friends, romance and secrets on the way”
    I read that story so long ago I honestly can’t remember that much of the plot (only things that would spoil it) so I’m really sorry for that but I assure you that this story is really good, it actually was one of the first community stories I really liked back then!

• My Alpha by Carla.16 (LL, CC, M MC, M LI)
    → Werewolf story, I think it’s interesting since it’s really not an often-used topic (as far as I know). The directing is really nice too and believe me, your passes will not be wasted (If werewolf packs interest you and you don’t have anything against romance)
    (Even though choices don’t necessarily matter that much, the chapters are very long and the plot is in my opinion really interesting!)

• Bad to the Bone by Lee Funk (LL, CC, M/F MC, aromantic, Point system, Mini Games, RPG)
    → Humanity is in danger and the only way to save it is to kill all the gods; you’ve researched your whole life to put the pest team for that seemingly impossible task together, but will you achieve your goal?

• Queer: Misleading by Kylie (LL, M MC, M LI)
    → Your homophobic mom makes you transfer to an all-boys school… to straighten you (lol) but what happens when you find love there?

Ongoing stories

• Into the Wasteland by Whattheheckman (LL, CC, M/F MC, M/F LI, Point System)
    → “In the midst of a war between two cities you were assigned to protect one of your biggest allies. The problem? They don’t want your help.”

• Live Wire by Metalicious (LL, CC, M MC, M LI)
    → Your long-lost childhood best friends appears back in your life and now you have to work with him. How will things end?

• Someone Else’s Hero by Nala (LL, CC, M/F MC, M/F LI)
    → You have a pen pal solider during world war two, depending on your MC and LI choice you’ll face some different “obstacles”. It can only end in a whirlwind romance or in heartbreak.

• Good for the Soul by Lee Funk (LL, CC, M/F MC, M/F LI + aromantic option, Point System, Mini Games, RPG)
    → Sequel to Bad to the Bone, I’d recommend to read BttB before reading that one but you don’t need to (the setting of the story would however make more sense though)

• Magicka: Clubhouse of the cursed by Spiegel (LL, CC, M/F MC, M/F LI, CM, Point System, Mini games)
    → “When your fairy godmother mysteriously dies, you’re stuck with a Fairy apprentice, an unlikely bunch of Hexlings and… lots of curses.”

On hold

• Galileo School of Magic (4 Versions: LL/INK M/F MC) (RPG, Point System, Mini Games)
    ->I actually have no idea how to summarize this story right because this story branches extremely, (there even is a wikia page about it!).
    Even though this story is on hold right now, I still wanted to mention it since it’s easily one of the most complex and thought through stories I’ve read until now (I really like Lee Funks work in general!)
2 Likes

I"m not sure what you’re looking for exactly, f you’re into mystery stories, you should check out my story :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 out now!

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Hi there! I just published my first fantasy story if you want to check it out. It’s a story about witches.:sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey,
You can check out fantasy story

2 Likes

Hey there, may I know who did the cover art and was it payed?

1 Like

Already started :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll like my story?

Story: The Unwanted
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend any story by Kayla S or Ariel C, Rivals by Monica, Watch my Six by Laila and Dead or Alive by Sara (Sargym)

1 Like

Maybe you’ll like my story? :slight_smile:

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedily engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
IMPORTANT: This story has no CC and almost no choices.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

1 Like

Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic Pixie
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being one of the top arms dealers around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 5 & more coming
Genre : Action
Amazing Cover : @rowenj_epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

1 Like

Hey! :smile: I hope you might be interested in giving my story a chance, and if so, I would be really grateful for that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 8
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heart: I hope you’ll check out mine.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

The cover was a commissioned piece from @aadesignzz on Instagram! :two_hearts:

1 Like

ily :rage:

1 Like

ilyt wifey :fu:

Hello! I’ve recently published a story called, “Gnarly Stripers”.It is about a a notorious British Gang set in the early 20th century and will contain a series of plots a twists

Description: Ada Payton leads the Gnarly stripers, A gang set in 1920 London. After letting power get to her head. She soon realises the danger she has put herself and the people around her In.

This is the cover:

Here is the link :slight_smile:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Gnarly stripers

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I would love feedback! And if there are any mistakes or errors throughout the story please let me know.

Ig: ell.eps

1 Like

Hi dear!

Not long ago I published my new fantasy/romance story! Every read and support means a lot to me, so I hope you’ll like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Maybe this story will be interesting for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi for sneak peaks, countdowns and everything you need to know about this or my other stories. :black_heart:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters: 1-6 OUT NOW!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

1 Like

Here’s my story for anyone would like to read it , it’s my first !
I would love feedback!!
Story title Spectator
Author: Slug on episode app
Description: Stolen from home at a bad time in your life , you’re thrown into a world with no one to trust where you must survive until you can find away back home or DIE trying … [CC]
Episodes: 3 More coming soon !
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6563812079239168
Instagram: (slugstories)

1 Like

Hi, perhaps you’d like to check out one of my stories:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Full CC, Minigames
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: My Life As A Lie

1 Like

hey, you check out mine!

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5393279667077120

2 Likes

My story may interest you, it doesn’t include any of the stuff you mentioned. If you read it, thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Title: The Day I Drowned
Genre: Drama
Description: Everything about him was grey, like the smoke he exhaled. His hair, his eyes, his smoke,
his anger, his aptitude, his dreams.
There are alot of main themes about relationships, family, loss, life, death, the transition to adulthood.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6266207879233536

1 Like