Need subplots and conflicts? come here <3

Sub-plots are important for the stories, and sometimes we don’t pay too much attention to them (yes, I include myself). I will reply here with many sub-plots, and conflicts that you can use in your stories if you feel like they fit.

Sorry if some of you are tired of me sharing edits, characters, backgrounds, and plots that no one uses. I do this to distract myself and because I like it :((

Rules before requesting something from this thread:

1. Let me know exactly what subplot you want. I will remove it from the thread (because it’s going to be 100% yours).
  2. Credit is optional, but I appreciate it if you share this with more people and let them know about this thread (it doesn’t matter if they aren’t part of the forums, they can contact me via Instagram).
  3. I don’t take responsibility if one of my ideas is similar to another’s author, but I will remove anything if you notify me about the similarities (because I don’t like copying other people, but I will need external help with that).
  4. You can change little details to adapt them to your story, but don’t request something if you are going to change a lot of things. I don’t have a problem with some alterations (you can change the gender of a character for example).
  5. You can’t PM, so please like or reply to a post in this thread so I can contact you.
importance of sub-plots

6 Likes

You can change the name of the character, I just use this to refer to them.

Monika is a 23-year-old woman who was able to become a fashion designer thanks to her beauty (or at least that’s what people say). The public can’t understand that she worked hard and started from the bottom, they prefer to discredit her work.

People say that her designs are basic and have no complexity, so “she doesn’t deserve being famous”. She struggles a lot with low self-esteem, the only good side about this is that motivates her to work harder to prove them wrong. People just attack her for being popular and becoming a big designer at a young age.

Monika decided to start a foundation to help young people develop their talents. Her main goal is to challenge society and give a voice to young people.

3 Likes

Charity is a writer who loves to write about medieval love stories. She wrote the story of a princess who fell in love with a prince from another kingdom who is engaged with her sister. This is one of many stories that she wrote, but Charity’s sister felt that the story about the “mistress princess” was about them, so she attacked Charity.

Her sister told her that she is envious of her because Charity is “nerdy” and “awkward” with boys. This made her feel bad, Charity always knew that her little sister is prettier and boys like her more, but she never hated her, this story was just an experiment for her. Charity feels bad to know what her sister really thinks about her.

3 Likes

Maya is a controversial figure who is being monitored and spied by the police because she didn’t allow them to get information about one of her friends (who is part of a gang). She tries to be strong, but she is always been an anxious person, it’s hard for her to control the symptoms on her body.

Her “friend” makes her feel bad for “exaggerating” and being “paranoid”. Maya gets mad and starts drinking, but that made her explore and say bad things to her friend, she let all her emotions out and this created a big mess in Maya’s life.

3 Likes

Qaylla is an ex-pop star who is now a soldier in a war. She was known for being the edgier and quiet member, so they turned her into a symbol of the rebel side of the war. Her record label wants to keep profiting from her (since they can’t launch new music, only propaganda), so this is a perfect opportunity for them.

Qaylla really loves her team but feels disappointed after finding out that they only used her to gain money. They left her after she is no longer “useful” to them. This motivates Qaylla to form a new group of people for the war and battle against the people who are profiting from this conflict.

Please use fictional countries, I don’t want your story to get flagged because of “political propaganda”.

3 Likes

Hey, if I tell you the plot of my story, then can you make a subplot for it? Just asking, choice is yours. You can say no.

3 Likes

Lennor is a famous rapper who is loved by the public because she is very charismatic, but her fame hides an ugly secret. She associates herself with bad people, her money is dirty because innocent people die because of that gang.

Lennor is “happy” to provide money to her mother and sick father, but they feel worse knowing that she has no morals now and they don’t like what she became.

3 Likes

Georgiana is a rich girl and the youngest member of a big family. She is treated like a baby, but her innocence and cuteness faded when an assassin killed 3 of her siblings, injured her parents, and hit her grandfather to the point he couldn’t defend himself. She doesn’t know the real reason for the attack and why she wasn’t hurt, but Georgiana’s pain is unbearable and no one can really help her, she just wants to stop suffering.

3 Likes

Camille suffered the consequences of hooking with her best friend’s boyfriend. This made Judith (her best friend) left her house angry when she found out. Camille ran after her, she wanted to explain to her what happened. The problem is that Judith was already in the car and didn’t notice that her friend was trying to stop her, so an accident occurred.

Judith will never forget the face of her friend before the accident, that face appears every night because of the nightmares. Camille doesn’t hate her because she knows it was an accident, but everybody thinks that Judith made it on purpose.

2 Likes

Malie is part of a group of vampires (her whole family is part of that too) who are known for being ruthless and rude towards others. She has a kind soul and loves to be kind to other people, but the rest of the vampires threaten her poorly because they think she will make them look weak.

Malie had an ex-girlfriend that broke up with her because of her family, she never liked how they treated her. The saddest part of this is that Malie misses her because no one compares to her.

Pivari is the daughter of a president that everybody hates. He is corrupt and oppressive (please don’t use any real political ideology), but Pivari doesn’t pay attention to that. She is kind of an “influencer” and loves that lifestyle, but her father’s political party uses her to manipulate people. Pivari also fell in love with her best friend Josh, but her dad didn’t want him because of his ideas, so Privari was forced to leave him.

This idea is basically about a tyrannic leader who only views her daughter as a way to maintain power (since many people love her).

Some people liked some posts but I don’t know if they liked them or if they really want to use them…

So please like this post only if you want me to send you a PM <3

Also… I’m grateful for your support! This motivates me to continue with this thread

Vyrena fell in love with her parents’ lawyer and her ex-partner. She is dealing with this love triangle while her family is being chased for committing crimes. Danilo (the lawyer) is 30 years old and is the typical stereotype of a lawyer (cold, serious, and rational), he spent a lot of time with Vyrena’s family so that’s why she started to like him.

Carlos (her ex-boyfriend), on the other side, is a passional man who was Vyrena’s, first love. She doesn’t fully understand why they broke up, but deep down she misses him.

Luna is a girl who is tired of being ignored in her family. She was the first daughter and granddaughter, everyone loved her growing up and she worked really hard to make her family proud. Her family stopped giving her attention the minute that her siblings and cousins were born, so that’s her biggest problem.

Luna uses art as a way to express her feelings (since she feels overlooked in her family), she thinks that they don’t love her anymore because she ceased being the best student and “perfect” girl. Luna once was a strong and stoic person, but her sadness took over her life. That’s when she meets Edgard (her LI, a cheerful and romantic guy), he found her in an empty classroom that Luna uses to paint when nobody is there (it’s like her personal place since not so many people know about that place).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.