Need suggestions for title and description

So story is like it’s like

You are living a great life with your mother but you have a problem with your red eyes because you think if someone see your red eyes he or she will not talk to you or become your friend not even look at you this is why you are hiding your eyes by wearing lens but what will happen when you bump into a mysterious mafia man which will turn your life upside down but also help you to find who you really are and show you your real world that your mother was hiding from you

5 Likes

The title could be red eyes?

Description-You are nervous and scared about how people will see you due to your blood red eyes. What happens when a mysterious mafia man wants to help you find who you are. And what will you find on the way?

2 Likes

I had kept this name for a few days but it seemed a bit boring

1 Like

That’s true…it seems boring

1 Like

Please help me it’s urgent!!

1 Like

Someone elses eyes
Hidden Eyes

1 Like

Here are some :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1. Behind her eyes.
  2. The girl with red eyes.
  3. Wicked lies.
  4. Bloody eyes.
  5. Little lies.
  6. Broken Trust.
2 Likes

Title Idea:
Through Your Eyes
Through My Eyes

1 Like

You could name it behind these red eyes :joy: or behind red eyes ( because it’s about the secrets behind those eyes) or maybe secrets behind red eyes sounds also good and also I spended way to much time on looking for a good name because I thought it was boring but it’s not about how good the name only sounds but also about that the title describes the story in 1 word what the story is about. If it’s about green apples call it green apples if it’s about falling in love with a mafia man call it that. I think people are looking way to many times at how the name sounds and eventually come up with something that I think…but why do you call it that if it’s about something totally different. Keep it as simple as can and if you still want a better name let it rest for a few days I have a list with 30 names that I made in over a few months until I found the right one and I still have it everyday I write my story. Everyday something new comes up in my mind like a missing piece of the puzzle I’m creating … this is getting to long but I hope u get my message :joy::two_hearts:

2 Likes

So do you have any idea for description?

@Ciley @Lucy6 @Gurmeet @Abducted @Akanksha.writes @Adorablxheron

Hiall of you and how are you please help me with this description

3 Likes

My secret
Or mystical eyes
Or esoteric eyes

I hope you like these titles :grin:

1. Secret hidden in eyes
  2. The secret World or The Hidden World
    3)A hidden Secret
    4)A world hidden form You

Let me know if you like these🤪

2 Likes

Beautiful red eyes
Bloody eyes
See through your eye
Here are some
Description
You have feared of your life because of your red eyes but what happens a mysterious mafia man turns your life upside down …will you able to find really who you are?

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you for description

1 Like

Anytime sweetie :gift_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.