Need Suggestions!

Wasn’t sure where to put this, so if it doesn’t belong here lmk where it goes lmao…

OK, so, I need suggestions. I want to write a short story and post it on Episode just to kind of get a glimpse of what being an author on Episode is like, and just to get used to the coding. The problem is, I suck at writing dialogue. I’m confident in my ability as a writer when it comes to descriptive scenes or action scenes…I’ve written a few books in my own time in Google Docs. But I would like to get better at writing conversations between characters, and Episode seemed like a fun place to do that! And also a fun place to try out something new, like coding.

My point is, can someone help me find an idea for a short (5-10 chapters maybe) story so I can practice? I’ve scrapped three different stories on Episode already…Any tips for writing dialogue or just writing on Episode, in general, is much appreciated.

I know I probably won’t get many reads on Episode, at least at the beginning, but credit will be given to anyone who helps me…Thanks!

I tried finding some guides on trying to write better dialogue, and these are what I came up with.

https://www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-write-great-dialogue#what-does-dialogue-look-like

1 Like

You’re awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

You just have to write… raw talent
@Spoon do u agree?

2 Likes

@Fork

2 Likes

yes i agree

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.