Need to find an old story please!

Hello there!
I need to find an old story I read in episode!
I remember it was a girl who was new in town (I guess) and she went to college. There was a murder of some sort, and she starts investigating, and soon we find that there is some kind of “cult” with students from that college. But I dont remember the name at all! And I wanted to recomended since it was my 1st ever story I read in this app and i loved it!
The only thing I remember was that it had about 40 eps.
Pls help! And thank you

is it campus crush. not sure though

1 Like

Hey! Its not an episode story! If i remember correctly, its a comunity story

okay.

Then it’s gonna be super hard to find.

2 Likes

Unfortunately i was expecting someone who read it in the past to remember it! But I understand, it was one of the 1st stories i can remember being on episode. I dont even remember parts of the name, I just remember it was on a campus, having a cult inside the campus and having 40 chapters :frowning:

1 Like

Are you looking for Super Secret Cedar Hill?

4 Likes

OH yeah! I forgot that story even existed. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Was it an episode original and in INK style?

2 Likes

It was classic if I remember correctly, it was one of the first ones released :thinking:

Is campus crush? Because that was one of the first stories I ever read, and its about a new girl in college and she keeps getting anonymous letters. (theres more but thats all I remember)
Its in classic and ink and are a serie, and i believe the second story had 40 episodes.

2 Likes

Omg yes!! Thank you so much, can’t believe someone found it! :smile:

1 Like

It was not campus crush, it was Cedar hill like @Maladroit said it! But thank you any way

1 Like

No prob.

I’m trying to find a really old Episode, it’s about this girl in high school who meets a guy who is a vampire. She doesn’t know he’s a vampire, I can’t really remember but she ends up being queen of the witches and he’s an old vampire and they fall in love. The girls’ name was Mia, Ik that’s not enough but im trying to remember it. This is a very old episode which i read in I think 2014-2016 please help me find it I would really like to read it again.

I’m still new to this too