Need Unique/Interesting Title Ideas!

Hey, you might have seen me ask for feedback for the plot idea I had. So for that same plot, I need help with finding a good, unique, and interesting title. The story would be in the Romance genre

Plot

The MC is a “traveling around the world” actress, and like her dream is to be filmed in many different kinds of films in many different places (that’s a given). In the present day, she has been currently living in LA and working on a romance film this time, but then the director last minute called her to say that the film is going to New York so they need to travel there. Then because the MC is the main female role and there is a main male role, originally they did have a guy who could play the role, but then all of a sudden, the guy had a reason and so he couldn’t film his part anymore. That caused a problem for the director and the MC because they need to hurry to find a replacement. This is when the LI is introduced but the LI is already occupied with his business but he still agreed to do it as he has a hidden talent of acting and he is in New York anyway. (basically he is balancing two different celebrity worlds but most people don’t know he can act) Basically two celebrities meet in trying to create a romance film and to slowly get used to each other. Something important to note of is that the LI realizes his attraction first but both of them had no idea (especially the MC who just thinks it’s from the act)

Also I would need a good description that would fit the episode word amount length, and it wouldn’t change the meaning/purpose of my story and sound appealing! It doesn’t have to be from the plot description I gave.

Thank you to anyone’s feedback!~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Multiple different feedbacks would be appreciated, as each will be definitely considered :blush:

Your story sounds interesting!

1 Like

hmm here are a couple ideas:
two-sided love / two-sided romance
celebrity love story
fake it till you make
business as usual / business as unusaual
job description

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll let you know when I finish it so you can read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion, I’ll definitely consider them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cool!

1 Like

Title Ideas:

1. Informalities
  2. The Substitute
  3. Icon
  4. Accidental Attraction
  5. Behind The Scenes

Description:

1. You are a celebrity icon, who is attracted to a substitute when the sub-actor refuses to film. Will LI feel the same way as you, or will formalities get in the way?
2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions!! I’ll definitely keep these in mind. And it’s so coincidental, I also thought of Behind the Scenes as a title idea haha :joy:

Btw, for the description, I really like it too! Except that the MC isn’t attracted to the substitute first (she doesn’t really notice the attraction at first, the substitute actually ends up realizing first so yeah) but still, thank you so much~

1 Like

So, the substitute actor likes the MC first?

Well technically, yes. At first, they both don’t really know what’s going on because they both just think it’s for the acting. It was until later the substitute felt something strange, and after awhile, he realized he was attracted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, okay! I’ll try making another description!

1 Like

thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re a celebrity icon, acting with LI, a substitute who is surprisingly talented. When he notices a spark between you and him, what will you do?

1 Like

How’s this?

1 Like

Yes, that’s good! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump!

Need any more help?

1 Like

No, not really in terms of title or description, it’s more on the story line itself now.

1 Like

Oh, well I can help you!
Feel free to PM for help anytime!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like