Need ur opinion for the future story of mine

Is it a huge deal for u when the story doesn’t have choices that change the plot? What if the story has choices for the dialogue, dressing games, and some choices where u can get a different scene (not a short one) And enough choices in each episode.

To consider: My story has 1 LI and my story is mostly detective than romance but has ofc some romance to it

Would u read the story without choices that change the plot?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Idc

0 voters

2 Likes

I prefer having choices that matter, but if the story is well-written enough I’m okay with not having choices matter too.

And also if the choices matter I don’t like constant warnings like, “Uh oh, he’s angry at you” or that sort of thing. It’s stressful most of the time :pensive:

4 Likes

These kinds of stories are literally my absolute favorite cuz I don’t even have to think about the choice I can just relax and get in my feels while reading :relieved::relieved:

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t plan to add readermessages unless if it’s a new location or a word which needs explanation. I’m not a fan when this pops up. Kind of distracting for me

Same here.

2 Likes

thx for voting!

I think most writers don’t write choices that change the entire plot, since technically you’ll be writing multiple stories that way. So I don’t mind reading them as long as it keeps me captivated.

Ive read a story that never had choices outside of outfit choices, but the story was good enough for me to stay. Plus I barely noticed the lack of choices until it was pointed out tbh.

1 Like

Yea, I hate when you choose the wrong choice and they let you know you’ve made the wrong choice :sob: I literally hate that

1 Like

Yeah and I do get it when something might happen if the story has 2 LI’s but with one it’s hard for me to think of it. I mostly have like I said some choices where u will get different scenes and some basic ones of course. I for sure do more than 2-3 choices per chapter

1 Like

thx everyone for voting <3

I want Choices, they dont need to matter like giving big difference ending. but a few on each chapter there give a bit diffrent things to experince means a lot

1 Like

I personally prefer stories that don’t have meaningful choices. Always having to make my choices mean something and being worried it might change which love interest I end up with in the end because of a choice I made in the beginning doesn’t appeal to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

To clarify: I’d rather read a story with no choices than choices that don’t matter :pp

1 Like

Thx for voting

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

thx!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.