Need Word Overlays!

Hi there guys! I am in need of word overlays for my story! I need overlays that say the chapter number for chapters 1-40 (I know it’s a lot and if you don’t want to so that many I totally understand.
I would love for the words to be in a salmon color almost, and in a cursive style font.

2 Likes

Is this ok??

1 Like

Do you think you can make it more cursive? The color is perfect!

1 Like

I’ll try

1 Like

Do you not have cursive? I mean it looks really cool but idk if it matches the theme on for story. If you would like to know what my story is about to get an idea of the style just let me know.
I really appreciate you doing this for me!

Here is the link to my story description: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/thoughts-on-my-story-line/398149?u=celestial_night

I can do it for you if you want

1 Like

Is this ok? :grin:

1 Like

I love it! Is there any way to make the 1 look more cursive?
If not then it looks perfect!

I can try! Hold on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry if I don’t respond I’m multi tasking, but I really appreciate this and I bet they will look perfect.
Like I said before I need one for chapters 1-40 :hugs:

1 Like

Sure thing!! It may take me awhile but I’ll get it eventually, anyway here’s the first one I tried to match the previous color but it turned out a little bit lighter

1 Like

That looks perfect! I love it
Can you make the rest?
How do you want credit?

1 Like

I can do the rest yes!
No credit :slight_smile:

Here are the first 20, my storage is full I’ll send the rest here in a minute
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

1 Like

Hey hun the app’s not letting me make any more png’s at the moment, can I send them later? :confused:

1 Like

Hey there!
Are you able to make me the text overlays for chapters 21-40?
Also can you make me a text overlay for the name of the story? (Remove My Mask Mask?)

Oh my I completely forgot! I feel horrible… sadly I don’t think I am able to since something came up and I’m very busy for the past 2 weeks.

1 Like

That’s ok!

1 Like

Try here

1 Like