Need you opinion on people taking edits and changing them

A couple of days ago I did an edited cover for @/Lori.Lofi and it was fine and yeah. Today in my recommendation was Lori.Lofi advertising her story with the cover I made her. I can understand that, it’s fine, no problems there. But when I looked at the cover, it was different to how I made it for her, It isn’t anything drastic and it is down below in the link, I just wanna get you guy’s opinions and how you would handle it… Not trying to stir any drama, just wanna get you guys’ opinions on this, you can vote in the poll or let me know your opinion down below…

Original Edit

How I found the edit

IS IT OK TO EDIT OTHER PEOPLE’S EDITS?

• Yes that is fine
  • No that is not ok
  • I don’t have an opinion

0 voters

1 Like

Firstly the Blur dont look good.

Second yeah. I agree i dont really Think its a big deal with a filter, but i still wouldnt do it.

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinion, I know the filter isn’t much it just kinda annoyed me, like if you wanted something changing, just tell me. I was just following a request :joy:

2 Likes

uhmm from my opinion…
Its fine… maybe she didnt want to struggle u…?
it wont be good IF she didnt gave u credit anywhere.
but this case isnt like that.
yeah… I understand u took your time to do the edit… but its just a filter girl.

dont get me wrong tho…

5 Likes

This is not good at all. Don’t steal someone’s work and edit to make people believe you. This is an issue gurl

2 Likes

uhmm

Read it properly girl.
She made a cover for her… but she made some changes in the cover.

2 Likes

She didn’t credit me

1 Like

If it isn’t anything drastic, and the person has taken your permission to do so, then it’s fine

Otherwise tell them to remove it if you don’t want it

2 Likes

She didn’t ask for permission, neither was credit given

2 Likes

Well, you need to tell her to do so, or remove it because that isn’t cool :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I messaged her but I haven’t had a reply yet so, just waiting now

2 Likes

then u should tell her to give u credit.
thats not fair. girl

2 Likes