Need your opinion - Hair or No Hair? 👀 (body hair)

So I decided to go for something saucy for the first time ever. Was pretty weird drawing this but had fun nonetheless :joy:. I want to post this but wanted to know if people prefer him with or without hair. I guess it comes down to personal preference. Also thinking it might be embarrassing posting this on insta :joy: :no_mouth: my real life friends would unfriend me probs if they found my episode insta. I’m trying so hard to keep it hidden :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

With hair:

Without hair:

• Gorilla (hardly)
  • Smooth as a babies bottom

0 voters

3 Likes

The one with hair looks nice and kinda real so I say that one!

1 Like

I also agree, the hair makes it look more realistic, and I love the slanted body angle, it looks amazing! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Means a lot :sunny: @AWeirdo @CinnamonToast

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Okay first, ALSVPAKAGSWGWK :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::sob: THAT IS JUST EVERYTHING. and I feel like the hair makes it look realistc (but irl, I hate guys with hair on their arm pit or chest hair… eww)

2 Likes

They are both amazing art, but I would say no hair.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.