Need your recommendations

I would like recs for reading new episode stories. Can you guys suggest me some stories with strong female characters? The suggestions can be from any genres.

7 Likes

Hi!
You could check out my story if you like fantasy!
If not, that’s totally ok!

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Adventure, fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 8 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/Wraith.monke

1 Like

Hi, maybe my story could interest you? :blush:

Title : Sora
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

I also recommend Sora👆 Love it😍

1 Like

Thank you! :blush::blue_heart:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Hi!
I think you’ll like the MC of my story!
Here’s my story!

Title : Hot-hearted

Author: missredicon

Genre: Drama

Customization: Full

Description: Allure was tricked into enrolling to a new school. At first everything seemed ordinary, but over time dark secrets began to come to light, and one of them was a mysterious man.

TROPES: bold MC, mysterious LI, slowburn, high school for troubled teens, bisexual MC, LGBT+ themes, strangers to lovers, high school drama, funny banter, he falls first he falls harder, illegal races, motorcycles

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. If you’re still looking for suggestions, here’s a list of my stories, all of which have what I would consider to be strong female characters. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 8 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
Style: LL
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

Hey @Divyajha My Story has Female dominance in it, if you’re interested :heart_hands: I can also recommend @TAGWrites Story “Just Might”.

Here’s mine.

Author Name Raven.

Title Fight Alone.

Description “Kia goes on vacation without the knowledge that her path will be crossed by the notorious Mafia gang, The Red Drivers. Can she run faster than they can chase?”

Genre Romance, Action.

Number of episodes 20 (More Coming Soon.)

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Omfg you’re such a gem :sob: thank you so much for recommending Just Might my lovely!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hey I’m Faith an author episode!

Story: The White Skulls

Genre: Action

Episodes: 60

Description: When Jacob is assigned to protect Alicia, his bosses daughter, they don’t expect a job to turn into something more

I love The White Skulls! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Oh I’ve already read all your stories. I love them all🩷

1 Like

Just might was already on ny TBR. I would love to give it a read🩷✨️

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Omg :face_holding_back_tears: that means the absolute world to me!! :see_no_evil: thank you so much, I really hope you enjoy reading it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

1 Like

Sorry to intrude but I literally loved daughter of shadow.
Tbh it was so long ago since I’ve read it but I remember being obsessed

2 Likes

Feel free to check out my story, Deadly Nightshade!

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Episodes: 24 (complete)

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

2 Likes

Thank you! It warms my heart to hear you enjoyed it so much! New chapters will be coming soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Check out Streamer Heartbreak, It’s fairly new with 3 chapters but I’d think you like it!

1 Like

tysm for this thread!
here’s my story with a strong female mc! in ink!

name: ALL MINE

style: ink

description: Admist her painful past, Mia comes across her “old friend” in her agency but notices he isn’t the same. What will she find through his cold and mysterious act?

cc: no

overlays, character animation overlays and more!

insta: @mixepisode

large cover:

link to story:
https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/i/6334242329853952
[/details]
if anyone wants to do r4r let me know!!

2 Likes