Need your story reviewed?

Hey guys, Gabi here. Do you need your story reviewed? I’d love to help. I will give my complete honest thought to make sure that it will be good and that everyone who reads it will think it is outstanding. I love helping and I want to make your story the best ever. I will be completely honest so don’t think that I am lying. I promise I won’t. I am very good with grammar and I can make sure it is not cliché. I will help you with it if you need help and I promise everyone will love it. Contact me if you need some to review your story.

-Gabi

Oh thank you so much ! I hope you’ll like my story !

I suck at grammar, can you forgive my cute little French face ? :smile:

Title : Music in our hearts
Author : Mary-P
Genre : Fantasy
Description : You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208405747957760

I’ll read it right now!

Yes ! Thank you \o/

Can you resend the link? It says I’m not allowed!

ok thanks

Tittle: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy
How many episodes created: 2
Cover:
Thanks, Gabi.

No problem! Will be done by tomorrow!

msking a writing group wanna join posting it right now

Hey Gabi do you wanna work on oír story tommorow

syre

sure

Hey! Could you maybe read mine? I just published 4 chapters and just want to see if my writing style is ok because I’m a bit nervous lol x_x

Name: The Di Salvo Family
Genre: Drama
Author: Jessica

<3

Yes! Please check out my writing group I made!

How can I get to the writing group?

My story is called Alleyway! Just released, I would really appreciate you helping spread the word<3

Author-jessica02
feed back would be great, i need the opinions so I can improve my writing:) let me know what ya think.

I would love for my story to be reviewed :slight_smile:

I’ll send the link

Ok I will