Needed Background Characters

Hello! For my new story, I need a lot of background characters. I will take anyone, I just need your limelight details, clothing preference if you have one. If you do not have a preference for what clothes you will wear, I will pick for you. Thank you for the help everyone~

• Dee Dee (@d.episode1015 on Instagram)
  • Lovely Belated (story out now!)
2 Likes

Here ya go!

Clothing: Anything, but pink.

1 Like
LL

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your story? I’d like to give it a read!!

As for the character, this is my episode avatar :grin:

Name: London

Skin: Rose 02

Brows: Arched Natural (Light Brown)

Hair: Morning Updo (Dirty Blonde)

Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide (Blue Green)

Face: Diamond Defined Contour

Nose: Grecian Soft

Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Matte)

Outfit: Skinny Jeans Buttonup Denim Blue Oxford, Off Shoulder Tank Cotton Tan, Checkered Slip On Shoes, Leather Ring Necklace

Instagram: @misslondon.episode

If you use me, could you tag my Instagram (you don’t have to obviously but would be great if you could) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Here!

1 Like

I didn’t end up making it for the contest, but it will be out soon! I’m posting updates on my instagram (@d.episode1015) so if you want to follow there you’ll be able to see it! I’ll follow you on instagram, too! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

The same type of style in the picture. You can never go wrong with black!

1 Like

Name: Malachi
Skin: Gold03
Brows: Straight Medium Scar (blackJet)
Hair: Messy Undercut (Warm White)
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Ice Blue)
Face: Square Long Jaw Stubble
Nose: Button Round
Lips: Full Natural Heart (Beige Gold Matte)
Outfit: Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black, Multiple Beaded Strapped Bracelets Leather Red Rose, Crop Tank Cotton Grey Black, Ankle Boots Lace Up Leather Red Rose, Boho Beaded Multi Strapped Necklace Leather Turquoise Blue, Large Studs Plastic Grey Black, Floral Crown Floral Black White
Major: Sports
Personality: super friendly, protective, total dork, tries to include everyone but definitely has his enemies
Instagram: jayb_n7 ( you dont have to tag me but it would be nice)Profile%20Photo%20Episode `

1 Like

I have a question for you. Can I use your character, but I may have to change some details. If I do use this character he will be for a middle schooler dating a middle school girl (the main character’s sister). Is there anything you DEFINITELY want to stay the same? The only thing I definitely know I will remove is stubble.

honestly just the hair and color

Okay, thank you! The personality is definitely staying! You’ll get a story tag in a reader message for your instagram

Name : Roy

Body : Neutral_04
Brows : Arched Natural Scar
Eyes : Round Downturned Wide ; Colour : deep blue
Nose : Defined Natural
Lips : Small heart ; Colour : Red deep matte
Hair :Long Double Dutch Braids ; Colour : Chestnut brown.
Face : Round soft

Outfit: Flower Tank Pattern Tank Silk Red Cherry
Double Button Shorts Denim Blue Marine
Flat Lace Up Sneakers Canvas Grey Black
Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid

1 Like