Needed: computer overlay

Hey guys!

If anyone has a computer screen overlay that would be really helpful! Or, if anyone could make me one out of this image (idk if its copy-righted or not sorryy)

The second one isn’t copyrighted

Thank uu guys ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes
Computer overlays

image image

I don’t know if that’s what you were looking for?

1 Like

OMG YES THANK YOUUUUUU!!!

I’ll be SURE to give you credits at the end of my story, and in the middle of it also!

again thank uu so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

No need for credit :rose:

I’m happy to help.

Let me know when you publish your story.

1 Like

Okay! And yes for sure! I’m entering the LDR Contest, so it should be out in about a month :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So exciting, huh? :rose::raising_hand_woman:t4:

I’m happy for you, keep up the work. If you ever need anything else, my pms are always open.

1 Like

hey again! uhhh i need help with a overlay, if you think you could help that would be amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

& thank you! yea it is really exciting :grin:

2 Likes

Hiya!
Maybe I can help you if you still need some help :sparkles:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Of course, pm.

1 Like

hi! & no sorry i got it now, there is a new topic that i just posted about my overlay though! if you wanted to check that out, maybe you could help? thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

oh i got it now so sorry :sweat_smile:

but i am trying to do something with the overlay, i just posted a new topic about it, so maybe you know how to do it :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

oh well can you send the link to the thread?

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.