Needed: Proof Reader

Hey guys, it’s Mystic.

I’m creating a story with my friend Lane (they don’t have Episode and won’t be downloading it until the story gets published) called “Finding Deidre Quinn.” Here’s the back matter:

A lesbian’s life gets infinitely better when she dumps her toxic bf and accepts herself as gay after falling in love with a stranger. As she moves on from her past, she makes close friends and learns what celebrating love means to her.

When I finish the draft, (I haven’t even started on my draft, I’m still working on character design) are there any volunteers to read over it and give us critics? I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch!
~Mystic

1 Like

Your story sounds cool! I’d love to help proofread it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

That sounds great! It has a lot of representation, such as different skin colors, religions (such as Muslim, etc), body shapes, (the main character Deidre is plus sized) and more!

I’ll let you know when I get the draft done so you can take a look! Thanks a bunch!

~Mystic :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.