Needing a realistic drawn cover

Hello beautiful people of the forums! :hugs:
Iโ€™m in need of an artist to make a realistic style cover for my upcoming story.
Please note that this is a request, not a commission.
If youโ€™re an artist whoโ€™s interested in making a realistic style cover for me, please provide samples of your realistic style art in this thread.

If your art style is what Iโ€™m needing, Iโ€™ll DM you the details for the cover. :blush:

Also, I will make sure to credit you and shout you out on Instagram if you make the cover for me :heart:.

Have a lovely day/night! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

there is link to a lot of art shops here maybe check them out, and request there, that way instead of rejecting a lot of people who offer to do art and sounding like a choosingbeggar, you can request from you want to do your art.

Thanks for your suggestion. :blush:. Well, Iโ€™ve tried art shops and I was unable to get what I wanted and thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m using this approach.

1 Like

I believe not all artists who make free art arenโ€™t good. There are some really really good artists who are gratuitous, but I get your point.

2 Likes

I know not been good was said wrong, I mean itโ€™s not worth selling, I do art for free myself. my art is good, itโ€™s not good enough to sell in my opinion. instead, I have a lot of rules rarely wanna follow.

but even if its not good it still take time, I am working on a new cover for my story, I havenโ€™t even coloured it yet and I already spend 8 hours on it.

when people pay for art, they actually dont pay for the art, they pay for the artist time, same way any job do,

2 Likes