Needing help with my stories

the scenes or plot itself.

I have ideas

I just don’t know how to control them or carry them through

1 Like

Both

1 Like

write down on a paper or use a word document to plan out your ideas.

What role are your charterers going to play as?
What do you want in your scene?
How do you want your scene to end?

Think of what scenes comes first and last. Write or type what you want to happen in your first scene.

I have written down on paper and
my laptop

But

I’m still struggling because of my disabilities

I don’t understand how to carry them through

1 Like

Oh, understood. It’s going to be really hard. Hm…

Yea :sleepy:

That’s why I was looking for help, I’ve been reading books but don’t understand them

I’ve been saving things on IG but get confused with what it means

I don’t know what to do except ask somebody for help

1 Like

Hm, so it’s like not understanding everything no matter what you do, you’re still lost, right?

Yes

That’s exactly it, but I can write because I have a completed manuscript already

The first short story is finished

It’s the second one I’m struggling with… getting from a to b

1 Like

hm, ok, let me think on this one. Alright, hm, have you ever tried to do the same thing like how you have your first story publish to do the same with the second one or it didn’t go well as planned.

I’ve not published it yet as I’m waiting on art scenes

However I have previously published stories that are now discontinued, they didn’t go as well, witherer it was my lack of choices or grammer, coding or something else I don’t know :woman_shrugging:

But I wasn’t getting the feedback from readers to make me want to write it more and finish the story

This is my chance to do over, take my time, get it right, with the right advice and help

1 Like

I love how your still pushing with confidence and determination despite your disability. Don’t stress yourself too much, we’re gonna get this done together, okay? I’m with you. :100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::sunglasses::100::raised_hands:

Thank you so much :blush:

Somebody told me this morning that I’m better giving up if I cannot do it

But

I don’t want to give up, I’ve spent a yesr buliding Santiago’s family in my head, I just need to start (with help) getting it on paper.

I have someone helping me code my first manuscript into script already and somebody doing art work for ink and LL

it’s just the descriptions I need help with for the manuscript and the SL if I get round to doing that.

1 Like

Don’t let someone tell you that or bring you down because you can’t do it despite your disability. You can do it and you will do it. You’ve been pushing for a very long time and that’s a good effort on pushing yourself to do the best u can with your story. :100::hugs::blush::raised_hands::100:

1 Like

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much :blush:

I know that I can do it knowing that I have help from people like you, people who don’t treat me any different

1 Like

Want to help me further my writing, not because I’m disabled but because I needed it. Because we are equal ish :rofl:

1 Like

Lol sure. :100::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The last paragraph I wrote was this

Each child sat round the black glass dinning room table, Andrea sat between her brothers Santiago and Donatello. Santiago sat closest to their father Alejandro as he is next in line to the fold. Santiago was to become the leader of Les Serpentes if anything happens to his father

I then wasn’t sure if I should mention the mum again or maybe have the mafia brought into the story more

1 Like

Everyone sat around the dinning room table. Andrea sat between her brothers, Santiago and Donatello. Santiago sat closets to their father, as he’s next in line to the fold. Santiago was to become the new leader of Les Serpentes if anything happens to his father.

@JemU776 @MissHaze gonna need some help to see if their any grammar errors.

1 Like