Needing Help With My Story Cover!

Hello everyone! I am a new Episode writer and I have only one episode left to publish the first three. My only concern is that I don’t have a cover and I can’t afford to get a professionally done one. Will anyone please be able to make me a cover? I will appreciate it a lot! :smiling_face: I will give the details later to anyone who is interested. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’d be willing to help but I could really use more details about your story’s genre and theme.

1 Like

My story is called “Dangerous Temptation” and it’s a Dark Romance with the mafia involved, about two rival mafia bosses.

Wait a minute, have I already made this story cover?

2 Likes

Because I’ve made a story cover for “a dark romance with the mafia involved” with the same story title before- the author didn’t respond when I showed what I made

2 Likes

as a fellow artist, i feel ya, i am so sorry hun

5 Likes

Wasn’t she the same person who also made a post talking about how some artists have ghosted her when they agreed to do art for her, yet it seems like she did the exact same thing to you… :thinking:

3 Likes

Apparently, her friend made the request for her and then deactivated her account.

1 Like

Yes! And she is not the first artist to ask for the same request over and over again

2 Likes

@maddyyepisode
If you are still looking

i can do it for free

Link to My home page

Link to my most recent post

Link to fill request form

You can find my form "Art request " at: Jotform - Form is missing

My art shop with the lovely @lilydiamond Beautifully Creative Art