Needing of art cover!

Hi guys!
Can anyone make me a story cover? I’m willing to pay something but not too much​:sweat_smile: if anyone would like to make a free one, that’s even better! :slight_smile:
My two main characters have to be in the center of the cover! (Main characters are Astrid & Ryder)

The story description:
Astrid is new to college. Ryder just got out the juvenile institution. What would happen if the two meet? Can she survive love, lust, lies and crime?

Character details Astrid:
Skin tone: honey
Hair: Straight (color is Auburn)
Brows: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Upturned Feline (color: blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round (color Ruby Red)

Character details Ryder:
Skin tone: Tan
Hair: Cropped (color: Black)
Brows: Medium Sharp
Eyes: Deepset Piercing (color: Hickory)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (color: Toffee)

For the people who want an idea of what they look like, here is my current cover (without the title)

For the people who’d like to try to make a cover for me, you can use your imagination :slight_smile:
Be creative, you are allowed to make my current cover a bit more realistic, you can add guns to the cover, etc…

Thanks to the people who are willing to try!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can hit me up on my Instagram for questions or results: elien_episode

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh okay! My bad! :slight_smile:
Thanks anyway!

1 Like

Hi, I can try and make you one, it’s free

1 Like

Thankyou so much! I really appreciate it!:blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome:)

1 Like

check out our shop! its free!

1 Like

We can make one for you if you want :innocent: just submit your request here :innocent:

3 Likes

commissioned:

1 Like

I can help u …U can see my egs in my shop