Needing practice

Hey so I am new to drawing episode characters, drawing full body, drawing poses and doing edits. So for practicing i was wondering if:

Some characters in any pose and any clothes could be left below, i would like a mixture of cultural backgrounds eg- african, asian, british etc. Since i need practice with darker skin tones.

Here is an example of my first and only episode charater, full body character:

Some edit ideas with pictures of any specific aspects wanted eg- characters in their poses, specific background etc

Here is an example of my edits:

Any overlays, preferrably not hands as they are my weak spot so i dont feel comfortable doing something with Just hands.

Any backgrounds you may need or want to see eg- a bedroom with a giant teddy in.

I am just doing these for practice but if anyone would like to make a request for their story, for personal art or for a profile picture feel free to message me privately, i would prefer for peoplw to message me of instagram as my notiforcations for this dont always show, my instagram is @drawinganyway but if you dont have instagram ill try my best to keep checking my messages on this. I do have a small request list of 3 people right now but my current one is almost complete, one is a very simpe edit which wont take long at all and the final is rather large but i can work on smaller pieces along side it since i have to take breaks from larger pieces as otherwise i lose focus.

//IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST WORK I DO FOR YOU WHETHER IT IS FOR YOU PERSONALLY OR FOR YOUR STORIES PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT WHETHER THAT IS THROUGH TAGGING ME, MAKING A COMMENT ETC. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL, COPY, TRACE OR USE MY WORK IN ANYWAY UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM ME AND CREDIT ME\

Sorry for the little no stealing but people have reposted my work, claiming it as their own from my art account even though i have my art signiture (i only use it on my work). Thank you guys :heart::heart:

3 Likes

so you want me to send you an example of my character in a pose with a background so you can draw them for me? :sweat_smile: I don’t really get it :sweat_smile:

Yeah. Sorry :joy:

Of course x

Would you like her to be kept in this pose? And shes cute. Of course i can, i dont have my ipad at hand right now since i wasnt expecting people to reply too quick but when i get home i can do it. Ive never tried to do contour but theres no problem in trying so ill see what i can do x

Ok xx

Here are two poses you can use the one you prefer :blush:
And you can change the outfit

Thank you xx

1 Like