Needing Some Artwork!

Hi Guys This Is @PeachTea, I’m a Episode writer and I need a few pieces of artwork done. As of right now I’m needing a "This Story Uses Sound Splash. Is there anyone that can make this for me? If So Please Let Me Know. Thanks so much :heart:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wzQD2H-iklbrncV5TmWOoN_rVcEFmkmD?usp=sharing

I have some :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi @LiyahxWrites, Your splashes are really naice lool. Ermm mind If I go ahead and list the deets?

1 Like

what would you really need do you have a specific background in mind? a specific letter type? letter color?

1 Like

Well… I do need a chapter splash for chapters 1-20. If you could make that because I think Aaliyah is making my Sound Splash. But I need some examples first please :slight_smile:

Yeah, go ahead.

Background: notebook-731212__340

**Extra Info: Could you try your best to format the words perfectly on to the page reading "This Story Uses Sound, Could you make the words black aswell in like Caveat Text (If available) **

Yes.
I always make three examples.
I’ll list them below, when I’m finished.
I don’t believe I have Caveat Text.

Hey :grin:i wanted to ask, if i can use some of this :thinking: btw. There a really great!:hugs:

1 Like

Yeah. Of course.
As long as you credit me using my Instagram name :slight_smile:
& thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: and i will! :hugs:
No Problem :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Nency_episode Hey no offence but If not an offer to make some of the splashes please do not clutter my topic.

1 Like

Oh okey, sorry :sweat_smile:

Er, how much longer on those splashes?

@LiyahxWrites

1 Like

I was trying to find this yesterday and pm you but, I couldn’t.
I won’t be able to make it because I lost access to app that I was using.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Oh okay no worries :slight_smile: Thanks anyways.

1 Like

You can check out Jasmine’s Art Shop. I’m quite sure they do splashes there.