Needing some edits/art made! Please & Thank You!

:black_heart: Hey all! So I am incredibly new to the episode portal. I started about a week ago. I am writing a fantasy (vampires, werewolves, stuff like that.) It is titled The Emerald. The significance of the title comes from the emerald necklace in the story. It is the “source of all vampiric life” per se. I was just wanting a cover that is centered around this emerald necklace. So maybe a brunette vampire holding the necklace in her hand or maybe just her wearing it. I imagine that if there is a person in the cover that it’s only from like torso up.

Anyway, I realize I am rambling more than I am giving details. So, with that being said, if anyone is able to help me just let me know what details I need to give. :black_heart:

Thank you so much in advance for any help you are able to give! I am unable to pay for commissions at this time so any free art or edits is greatly appreciated! :black_heart:

3 Likes

I can help but I need a team

1 Like

I can try and make one for you

2 Likes

I would appreciate that so much! Do I need to give you any character details or anything?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to find a team. This is my first time in the forums. :black_heart: I appreciate your thought though. It means a lot

1 Like

If you are able to

1 Like

Alright,
The female MC (her role in the story is more important) is the one that will have the emerald eventually. She’ll probably wind up in possession of it around episode 4 or 5 maybe. Her details are:
Body: Gold 04
Brow: Arched Natural Scar Black Dark
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid Black Dark
Eyes: Female Generic Blue Green
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Round Pouty Vampire Fangs
Extras: Tribal Sleeve Tattoo, Snake & Rose Tattoo, Scar Cheek (08-10), Nose Stud Silver

She normally always wears black clothes.

Does that help? I can give you the male MC’s details if you want to put him on the front too. He’s a big part of the story as well.

Yep, that’s great! Do you want me to do an art piece? It will take a bit longer but it will look much better.

1 Like

An art piece would be amazing! I know they take time and I’m perfectly fine with waiting because I still have to finish my first 3 episodes. I have the first one done and almost the first scene done in the second episode. So no rush :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

I added you on insta too! :black_heart:

1 Like

You can go to this shop! :wink:

1 Like

Bump