Needing some help from the LGBTQ community

A friend of mine is working on a new story. Part of her storyline is of a male who is gay. She would like to connect with someone within the LGBTQ community. She wants to get her scenes right when it comes to this subject matter and does not want to be disrespectful in any way.
If you would be willing to help, please let me know!

Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

I’m LGBT and would love to help!

1 Like

thank you so much! Are you on instagram at all?

I am, you can find me as jocktleg (yes, spelled differently)

1 Like

I’m not in the LGBTQ community but I do support it. I love how you took feelings into consideration in the matter to not be disrespectful. Sorry I just had to say that. (Please don’t flag me for kinda being off topic)
@Trishlb89

2 Likes

I’m LGBTQ+. I would love to help! If your friend wants to DM me, she can find me on instagram @kae.epi

2 Likes

Befor i start plz don’t flag me for being off topic. Ok now that is cleared. I have friends in the LGBTQI+ community and what you friend i doing I very kind that she is putting other people’s feelings befor her’s. I am an allies with the community as quite a few of my friends are LGBT. I am sorry for being off topic but i wanted to let you know and also i would love to help but i have another opportunity to be someone else’s writing partner and dont want to lose the opportunity. Sorry again for being off topic. Xx i also realised I posted this 2months l8r lol. Xx

1 Like