Needing to be apart of the community

I’ve been part of the community for almost a year and I’m barely apart of the community because of school and work and because I barely have friends that are apart of the community :sob:

2 Likes

Aw, well, hi :smiley: Just jump in when you can. We all have things we have to do, lol! But welcome and hope you’re having a great day :smiley:

1 Like

Same here! I feel super new here but I would love to make new friends!

1 Like

Same we can be friends :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank youuu and I will❤️

2 Likes

Welcome! No worries, I barely have any friends that are apart of the Episode community/read Episode in general… they’re all on Wattpad or another writing platform haha.

I used to write a bunch during the summer, but now I can’t seem to find any time to write due to schoolwork and lack of inspiration honestly… but I’m jumping back into it! :sweat_smile:

I’d love to be friends, but only if you want to of course! No pressure or anything <3

1 Like

lol I would love to be friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

sounds great !!

1 Like

Yeah same LMAO I’ve been around for so long but I don’t feel like I’m really apart of the community I only come into the forums to check for new updates

3 Likes

Right I do the same thing

1 Like

And I’m okay with it but it’s cool to feel part of of something yunno?

1 Like

Following you now!! :blue_heart::butterfly:

1 Like

Okayyy I will follow you back💓

I have been in the episode community since I was 13 years old. Now I’m 24 years old. :hugs::grinning: hope you have a great day or night. :hugs::slightly_smiling_face: