Negativity and Passive Agression in the Community

Simply by responding you’re letting everyone know it was you who did the immature act.
For your own sake and reputation, you might want to delete that sis.

I wouldn’t feel the need to share our conversation if you hadn’t acted so terrible and immature to me saying insulting things.

You’re just a prime example of what I’m talking about above. Don’t act like the victim, you’re just ashamed that your ridiculousness is being exposed and you can’t act ignorant Scott free in private message.

You and your friends have been acting passive aggressively towards me. I felt instead of getting yelled at that it would be best to share a message with the community that harassment should stay off the forums.

I never specifically mentioned you or anyone else. It wasn’t targeted at you, it was simply something I needed to get off my chest.

Frankly, despite you guys not liking me; all your hostility has been hurting my feelings. You never once messaged me getting to know me or asking my perspective, instead you decided to be rude to me. I’ve never even spoken to any of you.

And that mam’ Is immaturity at it’s finest.

It’s ironic because you and all your friends that have been attacking me are known for drama in the community. Even a few of you tried applying to my group. Please check yourself and read the suggestions in the topic below.

Thanks.

9 Likes

And to everyone else.

I would never bring something like this up because I’m against it.

However, this is an exception.

Rather than it being a case of drama, it’s been a case of bullying.

I hope you guys can read this and maybe relate.

If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me.

If you don’t like me, also message me and you’ll be surprised to find out I’m nicer than you may think :blush:

4 Likes

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

No,

I have never seen you cause a drama the whole time I been stalking you

You just have been trying to stop it

2 Likes

Let’s make this forum a better place and let’s not “expose” or “share screenshot” that we no nothing about the contest to make a point.
It’s childish and we are all better than that.

Can’t a group of goddesses like us talk without creating a mess ?

Bruuuuuh.

5 Likes

I mean thanks :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not the art groups starting the dramas there’s more to it

And it all started with me

But slowly the drama is starting to end

1 Like

The drama started with me and @epsd.ama but, then everyone got involved and there were a huge drama going on for 6 straight months but, since me and @epsd.ama made up it’s slowly starting to end

3 Likes

And that’s how the whole art groups fights started

2 Likes

I honestly feel like this situation needs to be handle in the PMs. Exposing someone on a public thread is adding more to the drama pile.

7 Likes

Take this to pm

2 Likes

Episode needs To do something about stealing people’s art.
Or story.🤷🏾

3 Likes

I understand your point though.

You’re right

2 Likes

There is always at least 2 side of a story.

Your truth may not be THE truth.

7 Likes

As I stated to you before. Everyone hurt each other in the situation. I feel as as though once everyone emotions chill out. Then we can address the situation properly. I know you’re hurt Zaddy but people makes mistakes.

5 Likes

But what can we do ?
Even watermarks didn’t change anything.
Do you have an idea ? :thinking:

3 Likes

Groups drama are slowly becoming history now

But now is the harassing and stealing

1 Like

We will agree to disagree on that.

3 Likes

When you flag a message your able to see it even if you flagged it

2 Likes