Neha's Weekly Discussion #1: Video Games!

new idea alert
Hey guys!! I hope you’re having a great day/night! I wanted to make this thread as soon as possible! I love discussing things and dropping my opinion down on threads. I figured there are people who do too, so why not start a weekly discussion thread? I think it’s a nice way to talk about random things and have fun! I have made two dicussion threads in the past few weeks, here they are:

And now here’s another one which will be the first official weekly discussion!
Do you play video games? if you do, which ones do you play? What’s your favorite thing about the games you play? Least favorite thing? how long you’ve been playing the game(s)?
Happy discussing! And as always,
all the love,
Neha! :revolving_hearts:
My answer to the questions:
I do play video games. I always have played a little because of my older brother. (we always did a lot of things together and we still do and one of the many things we did together was play several video games.) During the pandemic, we took out our old Xbox 360 and the games with that console and we played them. One of the games we played for the serious lockdown part of the pandemic (March-May) was Assassin’s Creed III. It comes from the series Assassin’s Creed and it was a really good game!! it gets looked down upon by a lot of people but I tend to look at as one of my favorites of the series. I am currently playing Black Flag, which is the next game that came out after the third one and it’s also so good! the game is quite interesting because of it’s unique storyline and gameplay. It’s also quite fun to play too!
Random tags (some of these tags are people who have replied from other discussion posts of mine): @lanafrazer_episode @Krithi.epi @Amphia @Maeverie.Rivera @episodemichi @pri.2112 @hollywood.episode @MMG @LemonProductions @KiimChi @Malannee @epi.verve @ellak @PurpleRadiance @MiyakoMiyu @Youngbl00d @Bonswayout
sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!! xxx

15 Likes

I only play video games on Ipad/Mobile :thinking:

The classic: Among us (I only play it with my class tho)
And: Roblox :))

I love games BUT they take soooo much of my time :// Today I spent 3 hours building a virtual house-

2 Likes

Ah, a fellow Among Us player. Most of my friends play as well. I think my french teacher tried to get everyone in our class to play lol
And yes, what you say is so true. THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND TAKE UP SO MUCH TIME LOL
I spent an hour yesterday just plundering ships for literally no reason. hahah

3 Likes

I haven’t played video games alot
Idk y tho…damn this thread made me question my life choices-

I have only played among us so far, and I’m lovin it!

2 Likes

I don’t have any games in the phone except episode. And I dont play games on PC but i used to be addicted to Plants vs Zombies before. It’s literally so good :heart_eyes:
I stopped playing game since 2020 :confused:
but i used to love the games Black Rampage, Robbery Bob, Tomb of The Mask too much.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t start playing a lot of video games until this year! Hahah the lockdown did many things to me. I actually haven’t played Among Us at all but I think I eventually will. For some reason, I’m trying to hold off. I guess I don’t want to get addicted :joy:
why did this thread make you question your life choices? I’m confused lol

1 Like

@MMG Yeah, I don’t have any games on my phone except for episode too! Episode is the only gaming app on my phone.
I’ve heard of how good Black Rampage is! maybe I’ll try playing it, I’ve been looking to branch out from just playing AC games. x

1 Like

It made me question it as to why I have never played video games…there is no particular reason for it, I just dk why?

And your french teacher tried to get y’all to play together?
I-
COOLEST TEACHER EVAH!

1 Like

Oh ok! Haha sorry I didn’t get it at first. :joy: Playing video games isn’t a bad thing, however, it can get very addicting and time-consuming. I feel like it brings me a joy that I never thought I wanted/needed. (that sounds corny lol) Especially playing AC, there’s just something about those games that makes me really happy!
And yeah, she is quite fun in that way, she always tries to connect with us by doing things like playing Among Us or talking about Tiktok things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn u got a cool af teacher!

1 Like

Do you play video games? if you do, which ones do you play?

Yes, but sadly I need a new cord for my PS4. and I also play online games.

• Fifa
  • Batman: The Arkham Knight
  • Minecraft: Story mode
  • Street Fighter
  • Mortal Kombat
  • GTA V
  • Poptropica
  • Woozworld
  • Club Penguin Rewritten
  • Y8 Games
  • Roblox
  • XBox 360 Games. (Dragon Infinity, damn I can’t remember the rest. lol)

What’s your favorite thing about the games you play?

Well, it’s maybe just cruising, exploring, taking missions, etc.

Least favorite thing?

Hm, I’ll say GTA V

how long you’ve been playing the game(s)?

Hm, since I was 11 until now, ive been playing.

2 Likes

I love a good video game! I play pretty much exclusively story-focused ones. I actually just finished Divinity: Original Sin with a friend yesterday after a long 85 hours. I have quite a few games I really love and could recommend to anyone who’s a lover of stories, so I’ll post them here.

• The Mass Effect Trilogy
  • The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • BioShock: Infinite
  • The Outer Worlds
  • Tell Me Why
  • The Dreamfall Saga (Dreamfall: The Longest Journey & Dreamfall Chapters)
  • Oxenfree
  • Firewatch

Those are the main ones I can think of right now and ara a must play to anyone looking for story-heavy games! A lot of them have choices/consequences as well, so you fellow Episode lovers should feel right at home. Hope the list is useful to someone!

As far as my favourite co-op experience, it would have to be playing Saints Row 2 with a friend. It’s probably the most fun open-world game I’ve ever experienced, which says a lot because I generally am not a fan of open worlds.

3 Likes

I do play video games because of my brother and I’ve been playing since I was born. I play among us, call of duty, and roblox. Those are my three favorite games. I’ve been playing among us since it came out, for call of duty I started playing in 2017, I think. And roblox, since I was 10. Another game I like fortnite, but I stopped playing it because Apple banned the app, I don’t think they’ll come back soon. Roblox always give me anxiety lmao. Among us too, cause when I’m crew mate, I’m scared I’ll die. For call of duty, I hate the amount of times I’ve died. I love everything about among us. I personally think call of duty is better than fortnite, lollll. And for roblox, they have so many different games that I love.

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode hopefully you get your missing cord for your PS4! Also, you play a lot of games lol
I think my favorite thing is also exploring! Open-world games with so many things to immerse yourself in and interact with are so much fun!! Speaking of GTA V, my brother claims that it is the best one, but I think it’s GTA 5. I just love Trevor, Michael, and Franklin too much haha

1 Like

Yes, I’m a gamer!!! XDDDD

1 Like

@Practor The open world in games is golden!! Like I said before, I love being able to immerse yourself in a specific world. In the AC games, it’s some historical time period whether it be Caribbean islands scoured by pirates or gorgeous colonial America.
Thanks for the list, I haven’t heard of a lot of these games, but they seem cool so I’ll check them out! xx

lol it seems as you are a hardcore gamer, let’s go!!!

1 Like

Do you play video games? if you do, which ones do you play?

Yes while I’m 20 to 23

• Dota
  • Assassin Creed (All of them)
  • Kingdom Heart (all of them unless PS4 I don’t have)
  • Thief
  • Wolf Among us
  • The sims (All of them)
  • The middle earth shadow of war
  • Devil may cry (All of them)
  • Mafia 2 and 3
  • Sleeping Dog
  • Mad Max
  • Watch Dog
  • Life is strange
  • Wolfenstein (All of them)
  • Darksiders (All of them)
  • Dishonored (1 and 2)

I have more but I don’t remember.

1 Like

I’m a big video game fan
I play among us .:joy:
Few of my favorite video games are
Resident evil
The walking dead

1 Like

Oooh, this is a cool idea! Thanks for tagging me.

I do kind of play games from time to time, but not much. I just have a few games on my phone, like slither.io and other .io ganes.

1 Like