Neha's Weekly Discussion #1: Video Games!

@Amphia sure, will do!!

1 Like

oooo yeah, a lot of people didn’t like AC3 and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. like what is so bad about it? Connor is amazing. Haytham also amazing (even more, if not lol)
And yeah, that’s what my brother said about Mafia 3! I mean GTA is a fun game after all :))

Oh, yes. I’ve been gaming before I even went to school. And get very competitive. Not sure if that’s something to be proud of or ashamed though, haha :sweat_smile:

Owww, Witcher 3 is amazing, I think! But if you don’t want to use any mods - you won’t be playing as a female character. To me personally it doesn’t matter, but just warning in case. It is a story about Geralt the Witcher and I personally would never want to change that. Played all parts. The problem with the serieses is just that I don’t know whether most people will like these games like Witcher, Mass Effect (futuristic sci-fi rpg) or Dragon age (fantasy, magic based rpg) if they don’t play from the part one. Like those explain lots of fandom’s lore and make atmosphere amazing. Problem is, first games of the serieses are mosrtly quite old and outdated graphics might scare you off. But I’d still advice to give it a shot, eh. Those stories are so good :sob: Playing RPG games is just like playing Episode, there is usually character customization, lots of interractive dialogues, where your choices matter. Just a little bit more of action gameplay.

@MiyakoMiyu Owww, I’m playing Plague Tale right now. Heading to the University :joy: I didn’t read any spoilers on purpose, not to ruin the impression for myself, but I do feel like there will be dark moments and character deaths sometime soon, haha. Did you enjoy it?

3 Likes

Yes! Hugo did get on my nerves a lot during the entire thing but overall it was REALLY fun to play! Especially the graphics and how beautiful it is :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, there was so many times I wanted to throw that little brat out of the window :weary: Especially when he began hammering the floor and yelling, when they tried to hide :smile: But you’re right, it’s very atmospheric. Designs, coloring, characters - everything is really great. I don’t usually enjoy games with linear plot that much, but this one stands to its reputation for sure :no_mouth:

2 Likes

@epy.neha
Yess I knew you’d love Black Flag! If you don’t remember me, we talked in my previous video game post :laughing:
Such a beautiful world and fun gameplay! Wish they’d make more pirate games ngl

@Practor
I’m also a big fan of games with an enticing story! Tales from the borderlands and RDR2 are some of my favorites!

The open world in RDR2 is so alive its crazy! With other open world games I’ve always kind of lost the interest a bit after finishing the main story - even though theres side quests and achievements i never find it that motivating to keep exploring the world. But in Red Dead It always seems to surprise me when I think I’ve seen everything! There’s so many things to do and it never feels repetitive!

1 Like

aww thank you! I’m doing okay ( ´∀`)
oh same LOL rage compilations are funny aff but sometimes scary too

1 Like

@pilot AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I’m a little more than half-way through. I haven’t played the main story in a while as I’ve been busy finishing all the side things, but so far it’s amazing!! I think it’s probably the best Assassin’s Creed ever. lol

1 Like

@blue.berrytoast of course! xxx
Glad to hear you’re doing okay! :revolving_hearts:
Most of them are funny, but you are right, they do get scary at times. usually I just skip over them and go right back to laughing haha

1 Like

@Lumnara there’s nothing to be ashamed of! being competitive isn’t always a bad thing x
I think using certain mods does ruin the original gameplay and that sucks. I brought the Witcher 3 up because one of my favorite gamer YouTubers speaks very highly about it! (he’s the type of gamer that does does those types of videos titled, “I bought Black Flag in 2020” I don’t know if you’ve seen those before hahah)

1 Like

It sure is!! I mean, the new ones are good, but nowhere near the atmosphere and storyline of Black Flag! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

STRAIGHT UP FACTS. I mean the first five with Desmond are pretty good with the storyline and everything. (shout-out to Ezio.) with those, each one improved and added nice features.

1 Like

Probably not, but I don’t usually watch let’s plays, since then I lose interest to play myself, haha. What’s their nickname?
And totally agreed about the mods more so in story rich RPG’s. However there are games like Skyrim which are very dull without them :no_mouth:

1 Like

So there’s Whitelight, he does the majority of them. he goes really in depth. then there’s also fizhy and Voiy. I’ve watched great review videos from them and other things like theories too.

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks for head ups :no_mouth: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, no problem @Lumnara! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

YESS BIT LIFE UGGHHHH so great.

1 Like

I’m a gamer for over 4 years now. I mostly play FPS games such as Apex legends (my main game for now), OverwAtch and more.
I mostly play these games for a rank since I like to improve. Got finally Diamond rank in apex and in Overwatch as well. I played Fortnite when it was a better place back in the 2019 and spent whole ton of money so my locker is yeah… full. I also play games like dbd, f13, Nightmare.
My fav games besides apex is The evil within 1/2, Resident evil 7/2 and of course Doom 2016 and Doom eternal. I’m a big fan of video games (call me a geek) but I watch every exclusive games for PS/XBOX as well such as last of us 2, days gone, Half life Alyx and so on. The only game in trying to master is Mortal Kombat 11 for now but god damn I ain’t used to controller since I’m a pc gamer

2 Likes

Hey. I don’t know if this discussion is still active, but I wanted to update on a post that I made earlier.

I just started playing the Metroid games. I just beat Metroid (NES) and Super Metroid. I’m currently playing Metroid: Other M.

1 Like

Hey! lol it’s still active (now that you’ve responded haha) but that sounds cool! what are they about?

1 Like